1
Forum Settings
       
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »
Reply To Thread

How cool is Watusa?Follow

#177 Jun 19 2012 at 8:36 AM Rating: Good
I am! Are you going to come back and play with us?? /hopeful
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#178 Jun 19 2012 at 2:47 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
901 posts
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
I am! Are you going to come back and play with us?? /hopeful


Nice to still see a familiar face! Hope all is going well.

I'm not gonna lie, I've been real tempted. Huge nostalgia listening to FFXI songs on youtube last night made me check this board for the first time in years. Just worries me how new everything seems to be now post-75, I won't have the slightest clue where to get started. When I tried returning 2 years ago, I realized I was just standing around all day with nothing to do, so I deactivated a week later.

Edited, Jun 19th 2012 4:50pm by Dudester
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#179 Jun 19 2012 at 4:33 PM Rating: Excellent
**
599 posts
I was worried about the same thing man, but it's so easy to pick back up. I just started back up last week for the first time since 2008. They made everything so much simpler, it's not nearly as much of a headache.
____________________________
[FFXI]
Barryburton | Taru (RIP)
Main(s): BRD75 | RDM75 | THF75 | BLU 65 | BLM 65

Returned to FFXI June 2012, now playing Chalus on Lakshmi server.
#180 Jun 20 2012 at 1:00 AM Rating: Excellent
If BarryBurtonn says it's fun, then Watusa must come back! :D
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#181 Jun 20 2012 at 8:36 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
901 posts
****, I'll give it a shot. Hurr I come!
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#182 Jun 23 2012 at 1:28 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
***
2,258 posts
Definately. Also, Monk is pimp.
____________________________
[ffxisig]193101[/ffxisig]
#183 Jun 25 2012 at 9:56 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,150 posts
I was in a GoV alliance with Watusa today.

My life is now complete. Smiley: nod
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#184 Jun 26 2012 at 12:49 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
901 posts
Ralrra wrote:
I was in a GoV alliance with Watusa today.

My life is now complete. Smiley: nod


It was an honor to pop my return cherry with you!
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#185 May 13 2013 at 4:32 AM Rating: Decent
*
97 posts
I ran into this guy and he had to have been the most lame and uncool guy I have ever seen

True story
____________________________
Lakshmi ~ Krelian (retired)
Paragon of Dragoon Excellence
Paragon of White Mage Excellence
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#186 May 14 2013 at 9:16 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
901 posts
LiquidAlbedo wrote:
I ran into this guy and he had to have been the most lame and uncool guy I have ever seen

True story


Get bent ya friggin dweeb!
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#187 May 21 2013 at 11:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Watusa is cool! Leave him alone!
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#188 Jul 07 2013 at 1:58 PM Rating: Decent
**
664 posts
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)
____________________________
[ffxisig]173509[/ffxisig]
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <)
(m m)@

Roller wrote:
I'm not a mean person, never been in a fight, but I wanted to reach through the screen and smack this person in the face...and I'd cast Gravity before I did it so I'd have a better chance of hitting him.

Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#189 Jul 08 2013 at 11:46 AM Rating: Excellent
rigothic wrote:
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)

Yeah, right? It's cuz Watusa is epitome of cool.
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#190 Aug 15 2013 at 7:56 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
901 posts
rigothic wrote:
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)


Every once in a while I bump into someone who mentions this thread from years ago, it's an awesome feeling knowing some of the originals are still around. Then I come back here and read through it again and get all nostalgic and laugh at some of the stuff I used to say when I was 14.
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
#191 Aug 28 2013 at 3:05 PM Rating: Good
Dudester wrote:
rigothic wrote:
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)


Every once in a while I bump into someone who mentions this thread from years ago, it's an awesome feeling knowing some of the originals are still around. Then I come back here and read through it again and get all nostalgic and laugh at some of the stuff I used to say when I was 14.

Wait, wut? You were 14 when you started playing this game?! *boggles*
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
#192 Sep 04 2013 at 1:21 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
901 posts
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Dudester wrote:
rigothic wrote:
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)


Every once in a while I bump into someone who mentions this thread from years ago, it's an awesome feeling knowing some of the originals are still around. Then I come back here and read through it again and get all nostalgic and laugh at some of the stuff I used to say when I was 14.

Wait, wut? You were 14 when you started playing this game?! *boggles*


You know, I feel like we had this exact conversation before lol. Yes, I'm 23.
____________________________
Watusa of Lakshmi

svlyons wrote:
Same sorta thing with Watusa. I saw him fishing on the ferry one time. It felt like a hollywood celebrity sighting.
#193 Jan 06 2014 at 12:50 PM Rating: Good
Dudester wrote:
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Dudester wrote:
rigothic wrote:
/necro bumb

Wow we're still talking about this in 2013 that's awsome :)


Every once in a while I bump into someone who mentions this thread from years ago, it's an awesome feeling knowing some of the originals are still around. Then I come back here and read through it again and get all nostalgic and laugh at some of the stuff I used to say when I was 14.

Wait, wut? You were 14 when you started playing this game?! *boggles*


You know, I feel like we had this exact conversation before lol. Yes, I'm 23.

You know, we probably did. Hahaha.
____________________________
Signature Image
Long Live Windurst! ( ^∀^)
Maat is a big bully! マート、大っ嫌い!( ⊃д⊂ )
Windurst Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Bastok Rank 10
Zombies are delicious: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_9GzaUW40
Necro Warning: This post occurred more than thirty days after the prior, and may be a necropost.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next »
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)