1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Dynamis LS warningFollow

#52 Sep 16 2008 at 7:11 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

It's not question of WHO begun it; it's a question who's to say one site is the right site?


You're still missing the point. What makes it the right site is that it's been in use for several years and accepted by all current dynamis linkshells as a means to organize ourselves...with the exception of this idiotic StarsMaker LS. And don't even start again with the SE issue, we've already covered that. We know it needs to be fixed, but until it is we have this calender to use. Refusing to use it because it isn't official, or you want to rebel against it, is lame. Sure you're not going to break any SE rules, but like I said...the Ragnarok community is a fairly strong force and if you continue to **** them off, there will be further repercussions.

Jereth wrote:

Even if we did use the site you claim to use that's no guarantee everyone will use it. And thus, we still have this conflict.


So let's not use a calender at all because there will be conflict? That's retarded. Actually, it's been quite efficient over the years with very little issues, and when there has been conflict then it is dealt with. Not using something because you fear conflict is another lame reason you're giving.

Jereth wrote:

I'll have to read it the thread before I can comment on it. As of yet I have not read it.


Lies. You've made responses to his post. You're choosing to ignore his words because you have nothing to counter with. You're a member of a linkshell run by a leader that hates Americans...that inherently hates you. Now you are doing nothing but trying to save face after he has made a fool out of you and several other members of that linkshell. Have you no pride? To stand up and refuse to be hated by the person you follow?
#53 Sep 16 2008 at 7:24 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
You're still missing the point. What makes it the right site is that it's been in use for several years and accepted by all current dynamis linkshells as a means to organize ourselves...with the exception of this idiotic StarsMaker LS.


It is not accepted by all. But, nevertheless there are a quite a few there. But that by no means, makes it incorrect for me to say I'm using a different site for our scheduling.

Bummage wrote:
So let's not use a calender at all because there will be conflict? That's retarded. Actually, it's been quite efficient over the years with very little issues, and when there has been conflict then it is dealt with. Not using something because you fear conflict is another lame reason you're giving.


Nobody said that we have no intentions of playing nice. But, don't expect us to bow to people of your caliber. This post isn't in much better taste Lionze's seemingly anti-American one.

Bummage wrote:
Lies. You've made responses to his post. You're choosing to ignore his words because you have nothing to counter with. You're a member of a linkshell run by a leader that hates Americans...that inherently hates you. Now you are doing nothing but trying to save face after he has made a fool out of you and several other members of that linkshell. Have you no pride? To stand up and refuse to be hated by the person you follow?


I suggest you learn how to tell time. I made that comment before I read it. Goes so show you really aren't that keen after all I suppose. And, I'll make my comments where they are relavent: on the thread in which they belong. Lastly, what's to counter? I never excused that post, so this is moot. I did point out your illogical conclusion however. But I suppose that's not really a counter in your narrow view.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#54 Sep 16 2008 at 7:49 AM Rating: Decent
27 posts
Kysah wrote:
My goodness Bethany that's a mighty post. I appreciate it tho. Jereth and I as well as the other sacks are working hard to do what we can. Dynamis politics is fun huh? Been working in my forums with lots of discussion and making lots of headway. All that's really needed now is some scheduling conflicts to recede so that I have a proper schedule to make. Or if Lionze actually wants to do the calendar instead of me, we still need this figured out.


You are welcome, as I said in my post the only reason I put for the effort was because I saw a glimmer of hope that you and Jereth may be the only ones receptive to what it was so many were trying to accomplish here.

Kysah wrote:
I am thankful for everyone's positive reactions to my posts and happy people are listening. I believed things could be resolved with proper communication and willingness to listen without getting personal.


When I myself approached Lionze, I extended him an olive branch and was as polite as I could be in offering him information on what to do as far as how the Calendar worked and where to go. I did not say to him "Que Maricon de mierda eh? ("What a ******!") or something like "Learn to use the damn Calendar you Jaja!". I don't know why his version is that we all attacked him first, when I can nearly guarantee that when Woot, Onigiri, and WorshipTheFloor initially tried to resolve this matter, they all did so peacefully & from an informative perspective.

As I stated earlier above, whenever a new Dynamis LS appears in the NA/EU time zone there are two choices. Adapt and conform, or face the consequences of failing to do so. I don't think Lionze fully grasped the concept of the Calender to begin with. From what I see, he thinks that he can never have the times/areas he desires but that is not the case. All that is required is for now Starsmakers takes whatever zone is empty on the Calendar in your desired time slot/day. Your choices of course will initially be limited, but in time you with enough planning ahead on the Calendar you can have your pick.

Dynamite/Starsmakers is not the first Dynamis LS in NA/EU time zones to not initially know about the Calendar. You are however the first to blatantly refuse to initially use it out of sheer unwillingness to compromise. This is not an American versus European thing, this is a humanity thing. Do unto others, as you would have them do unto you.

Kysah wrote:
I am sorry tho it had to come to very angry remarks made by everyone for it to reach this point. I'm sure some feelings will never go away on either side from what has been said. I am hopeful tho that relations between everyone will get better from here and continue to prosper.


All of this hatred and name calling is unfortunate but Lionze needs to know that the brunt of all this is his doing. Lionze making posts saying things about America, then in another post saying that it was all a tactic to show how his members felt was laughable at best and only served to show how flawed his thought process truely is.

Again, I urge you and Jereth to exercise your power as sackholders in Starsmakers to bring about the change you see so desperately needs to happen. Lionze is only complicating things and making matters worse. I know you cannot restrain him from making a mockery of you both, but the least you can do is voice your disapproval loudly enough that he listens. After all, he says that his members happiness is something he values above all else. If that is truely the case, it is in their best interest that this all be resolved.

Lionze posted in another post that he was open to a meeting of officers in Jeuno if we all apologized to his members, then he would be willing to meet in there for a peace summit if you will. Again, not to belittle him but there is no need for such a thing to take place. All that myself and the other linkshells are asking for is if he wants us to respect his members, and stop the guilty by association attacks, then he has to use the Calendar.

Lionze needs to learn that he must give the other Dynamis LS of Ragnarok respect. This respect must come before we then reciprocate and give it back to him and his Dynamis LS. We all had to earn our places and standing with one another on the Calendar too. We are not asking him anything different than we would ask of ourselves, or any other new upstart Dynamis LS; whatever their time zone or nationality.

I'm going to wrap this up with a an old Spanish proverb directed towards Lionze. "If you want to be respected, you must respect yourself." Respect yourself enough Lionze to do the right thing by your members. You will find that many who criticize you will in time rally to your defense in times of need if only you would do the right thing.


Edited, Sep 16th 2008 12:19pm by SoramimiCake
____________________________
Server: Ragnarok
Character: Bethany
Started FFXI: October 2003
Lv.75 Jobs: WHM-BLM-RDM-BLU-SCH-SMN-BRD-BST-MNK
Chat LS Senior Officer: The Order Of The FSM
Dyanmis LS Senior Officer: Worship The Floor
Recruiting Status Limited: www.worshipthefloor.com
#55 Sep 16 2008 at 8:16 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

It is not accepted by all. But, nevertheless there are a quite a few there.


Protip: Learn a bit about reading comprehension.

I said all BUT Starsmaker, that unique little snowflake LS.

Jereth wrote:

But that by no means, makes it incorrect for me to say I'm using a different site for our scheduling.


What site? Link please. Or does it exist?

Jereth wrote:

Nobody said that we have no intentions of playing nice.


Nothing needs to be said, actions speak for themselves and the morons of StarsMaker have done anything but play nice. They have harassed members of other linkshells, cursed at them, and refused to cooperate with the other dynmais linkshells of Ragnarok. It's run by a racist pig who depends on a bunch of low esteemed players to work for him.

Jereth wrote:

But, don't expect us to bow to people of your caliber.


I never asked nor expected anyone to bow down to me, lol. I don't know where that BS s coming from. What is expected of you and your leader is to work with the other dynamis linkshells, something that he refuses to do.

Jereth wrote:

This post isn't in much better taste Lionze's seemingly anti-American one.


Once again, why? You're making a lame claim with no reason behind it. You suck at debate, lol. Perhaps you need to go seek out that education you're constantly accusing others of needing.

Jereth wrote:

I suggest you learn how to tell time.


I suggest you learn honesty.

Jereth wrote:

Goes so show you really aren't that keen after all I suppose.


Really? Did I claim in any of my posts that I was "keen?" lol. Unless you are the one referring to me as "keen" and I'll say thank you for the compliment.

Jereth wrote:

And, I'll make my comments where they are relavent: on the thread in which they belong.


Yeah, yada yada. And you'll ignore the comments you can't handle, and try to find excuses for the racists posts by your leader. Tell me, just how long are you going to support him? I think you must really hate yourself to allow the abuse. I mean, he hates Americans...and you hate yourself. The perfect duo since you both hate the same people. ;)

Jereth wrote:

Lastly, what's to counter? I never excused that post, so this is moot.


No it isn't. You said you couldn't comment because you hadn't read it yet. Well, now you have read it, so let's hear your take on it. Do you support his racist beliefs?

And please, don't use "lastly." I'm just beginning to have fun with you. :)

Jereth wrote:

I did point out your illogical conclusion however. But I suppose that's not really a counter in your narrow view.


No, you never pointed out anything. Like the comment I just quoted, you used name calling instead of supportive arguments. You're weak.
#56 Sep 16 2008 at 8:30 AM Rating: Excellent
*
73 posts
Quote:
I suggest you learn how to tell time. I made that comment before I read it. Goes so show you really aren't that keen after all I suppose. And, I'll make my comments where they are relavent: on the thread in which they belong. Lastly, what's to counter? I never excused that post, so this is moot. I did point out your illogical conclusion however. But I suppose that's not really a counter in your narrow view.


So let me get this straight, you read someone's comment, and before you finish reading all the other posts in the thread, you have a tantrum? I understand you say the calendar is flawed, and from reading some posts on your own forums, you seem to think that what's the difference between Spikeflail calendar, and one that you could create. Well the fact that the majority of dynamis shells use this. EU/ US linkshells alike. The fact that you are bickering and using the same excuses over and over just shows you are too stubborn and only refuse to use the calendar for sake of arguing and bothering people even further. Grow up. Do whats best FOR THE MAJORITY. Not because you've got your panties in a bunch. Even though, i have to admit, that's not very comfortable.
____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#57 Sep 16 2008 at 9:04 AM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
20 posts
Quote:
All of this hatred and name calling is unfortunate but Lionze needs to know that the brunt of all this is his doing. Lionze making posts saying things about America, then in another post saying that it was all a tactic to show how his members felt was laughable at best and only served to show how flawed his thought process truely is.


Yes, I admit he is not by no means making this any easier for me to try to handle this situation. I am hoping that he puts more thought into posting anything relative into these topics. It is making me look foolish for trying all this. I have good intentions. Next time I see Lionze be sure that I will be talking with him for a long time about this mess.

In the mean time tho I do have one request and I don't believe that its unreasonable. Could the list of the Starsmaker's members please be removed? If not completely removed then just have the sack holders on the list? Sacks are: Lionze, Kysah, Yugon, Mule, Mulette, Tiidus, Trizza and finally Tanosis. My members do not deserve the treatment that was posted along with that list. They are decent players and some don't even have regular access to the net to see this whole thing. Thank you.
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
#58 Sep 16 2008 at 9:34 AM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
Bummage wrote:
Protip: Learn a bit about reading comprehension.

I said all BUT Starsmaker, that unique little snowflake LS.


Protip: Don't assume you know something you don't. I never said that was the only one.

Bummage wrote:
What site? Link please. Or does it exist?


Protop: Learn to read period. We'll save comprehension for an advanced course. One such site was listed already, and google will produce plenty more.

Bummage wrote:
Once again, why? You're making a lame claim with no reason behind it. You suck at debate, lol. Perhaps you need to go seek out that education you're constantly accusing others of needing.


No claim? Have you read your posts and then read his in a subjective manner or have you passed that point in your defensiveness already?

Bummage wrote:
Nothing needs to be said, actions speak for themselves and the morons of StarsMaker have done anything but play nice. They have harassed members of other linkshells, cursed at them, and refused to cooperate with the other dynmais linkshells of Ragnarok. It's run by a racist pig who depends on a bunch of low esteemed players to work for him.


Once again you're no better than the people you insult. But of course you cannot see this.

Bummage wrote:
Once again, why? You're making a lame claim with no reason behind it. You suck at debate, lol. Perhaps you need to go seek out that education you're constantly accusing others of needing.


No reasoning? It's self-evident to anyone who can read, you're just as crass and tasteless.

Bummage wrote:
I suggest you learn honesty.


Childish. If the time stamps on the site won't convince you then nothing will dissuade your illusions. What would I gain to lie about this? Nothing. Nice scapegoat though, I suppose.

Bummage wrote:
No, you never pointed out anything. Like the comment I just quoted, you used name calling instead of supportive arguments. You're weak.


And yet your retaliation is the in the same exact vein. And I didn't refuse to furnish a reason; you simply missed it. Lastly (can I can use that word if I want to), you provided nothing in the way of a reason yourself.

And considering this is yes/no arguing with no substance and you being so childish and enjoying the futility of your stubbornness... I have better things to do. If you thought you won, then so be it. But then again, winning a fool's game still leaves you being the fool.

If you can produce anything even remotely close to logic I'll try again. Until then, my time spent talking to a brick wall is done.

Edited, Sep 16th 2008 1:20pm by Jereth
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#59 Sep 16 2008 at 10:29 AM Rating: Default
4 posts
Good afternoon. Finally I was told by Kysah to check this forum and see the Drama within the Dynamis areas. As Kysah had said in another post, I'm one of the sackholders too in Starsmaker. I was kinda shocked about all the rough posts going on and off. As I don't really check this site, I wasn't aware of the fireworks.

Just today, I was told by Kysah that the other sackers, are trying to talk with Lionze about this, but I didn't had the chance to talk about it a lot because of maint. and real life time. Right now I'm posting quickly as I'm heading for work.

I remember in a Dyna-Windy, I came 1 hour late, and recieved with a /tell from someone who was near the trails saying something among the lines of "Oh, so you are in that LS..." to whick I replied courtiously, yes I am, why? Then he told me that the leader ws just getting in the line of the Calendar etc, etc. and wrote the link to the DynaCalendar. So no drama among him and me.

I wasn't gonna post anything here, but just want to give my own 2 cents, instead of leaving Kysah to fend of for herself :) But anyway, every LS member doesn't really are at fault here. Yes, we knew after a time that, we weren't using the omg DynaCalendar. But for myself, I didn't really knew this was gonna be a problem this big. Hopefully, as soon as I can log in again, and see Kysah, I'll ask her for what's the situation within the LS.

I joined the LS for kinda the same reasons as Kysah stated on her 1st post. There just wasn't LSes looking for members when I was looking for one withing my possible time slots, some required Cities cleared + Beaucidine cleared (I only had Bastok). And of course, my personal one that have seen a lot of Dynamis LSes, that are kinda rude, an such. Not saying that every LS is that way, but at least hen I was looking for, I wasn't welcomed.

And also wanted to post that, listing the members is very rude, at least in my opinion, Not everyone in the LS knows English, and it's hard for them to defend for themselves, and other ones that don't really use these forums, or anykind of forum. I ask, as Kysah did, if it's possible to delete that list of this thread. And if you still want to list players, just list the sackers.

Hopefully, everything will start to work.
#60 Sep 16 2008 at 11:32 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
436 posts
Jereth wrote:

Bummage wrote:
What site? Link please. Or does it exist?


Protop: Learn to read period. We'll save comprehension for an advanced course. One such site was listed already, and google will produce plenty more.




You mean http://www.dynamiscalendar.com/? Funny, cause the Ragnarok section is COMPLETELY EMPTY. Uh huh, a "bunch of people use that other site"....
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#61 Sep 16 2008 at 11:37 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
You mean http://www.dynamiscalendar.com/? Funny, cause the Ragnarok section is COMPLETELY EMPTY. Uh huh, a "bunch of people use that other site"....


Which would prove my point if you read my posts in their entirety.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#62 Sep 16 2008 at 12:22 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
436 posts
Jereth wrote:
vassarAK wrote:
You mean http://www.dynamiscalendar.com/? Funny, cause the Ragnarok section is COMPLETELY EMPTY. Uh huh, a "bunch of people use that other site"....


Which would prove my point if you read my posts in their entirety.


The "other site" I was referring to was www.dynamiscalendar.com. All the other linkshells (cept for your's) uses Spikeflail's dynamis calendar.

You pretty much said, "we don't use the SF one, because other people might be using this OTHER website!" Too bad, no one uses the "other website", just the SF one.
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#63 Sep 16 2008 at 12:44 PM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
You pretty much said, "we don't use the SF one, because other people might be using this OTHER website!" Too bad, no one uses the "other website", just the SF one.


Perhaps my point didn't come across clear. I do recognize a lot of people use the SF one, but my point is not everyone does. That is not to say people use dynamiscalendar.com for Ragnarok. This does exemplify my point however in the fact there are too many sites out there that do conflict in usage and no definitive list of what to use and where. If I were to use dynamiscalendar.com for our scheduling, nothing makes me any less right than someone who uses another site.

Of course, there should be something, and maybe this is the best we'll get from SE. And the very least I hope the owners of SF will have the dececy to notifiy us in advance should they take the site down to migrate to another, but this is all still broken and no garuantee there will no conflicts.

I do hope awareness of this issue is brought back up enough that SE will listen to us. I mean, with the cheapening of the hourglass price I can only see this getting worse and not better.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#64 Sep 16 2008 at 1:07 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
**
436 posts
Jereth wrote:
Perhaps my point didn't come across clear. I do recognize a lot of people use the SF one, but my point is not everyone does.


Right, not everyone uses the SF calendar. The JP have their own, which does not conflict with the SF calendar schedule. Other than that, the majority of the NA/EU dynamis shells use the SF one.

Jereth wrote:
That is not to say people use dynamiscalendar.com for Ragnarok. This does exemplify my point however in the fact there are too many sites out there that do conflict in usage and no definitive list of what to use and where. If I were to use dynamiscalendar.com for our scheduling, nothing makes me any less right than someone who uses another site.


The fact that NO ONE uses the dynamiscalendar.com website proves the fact that you are indeed less right. Also, "too many sites"? I googled "FFXI dynamis calendar ragnarok" and guess what came up for results. Two sites. That's it, just two sites, dynamiscalendar.com, which no one uses on Ragnarok, and Spikeflail's calendar, which all the NA/EU linkshells use, but not your linkshell.

Jereth wrote:
I do hope awareness of this issue is brought back up enough that SE will listen to us. I mean, with the cheapening of the hourglass price I can only see this getting worse and not better.


SE has repeated stated that they will NOT change how the dynamis zones work. Get over your "I'm better than your linkshell" attitude, and tell your shellholder to reserve dyanmis zones like everyone else.
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#65 Sep 16 2008 at 1:21 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Jereth wrote:

Protop: Learn to read period. We'll save comprehension for an advanced course. One such site was listed already, and google will produce plenty more.


Wrong. You said you use another calender. Post the link, if you can. And since you made the claim of a calender you use, it's your responsibility to prove it, not someone else to use google and try to find it. I've said it countless times, and I'll say it again. All you are is full of hot air, calling names and making unsubstantiated claims. Learn to back your crap up little man.

Jereth wrote:

No claim? Have you read your posts and then read his in a subjective manner or have you passed that point in your defensiveness already?


No, I typically don't read racist propaganda in a "subjective manner." And yes, Lionze post was nothing but racist, no matter how fast he tries to backpeddle his comments.

Jereth wrote:

Once again you're no better than the people you insult.


Jereth wrote:

you're just as crass and tasteless.


Jereth wrote:

Childish.


You can insult and call me all the names you can think of, it doesn't change the fact that you have no integrity, no common sense, and no sense of honesty.

Jereth wrote:
And considering this is yes/no arguing with no substance and you being so childish and enjoying the futility of your stubbornness... I have better things to do. If you thought you won, then so be it. But then again, winning a fool's game still leaves you being the fool.


Is that what it is to you? A yes/no argument with no substance? That it's about winning and losing? Or was that last comment an attempt to end the discussion because you are wanting to back down now? Please, let's recap the fundamental issues of this debate:

1) Lionze and his linkshell refuse to use an "American" calender for scheduling dynamis runs because he hates Americans.

2) Several members of StarsMaker have been belligerent, cursed at, and threatened members of other dynamis linkshells when they have attempted to converse in a civil manner.

3) You think that slave owners in America did the black population a favor by owning them. But wait, you're in Louisiana...one of the states that was in favor of slavery. Did your family own any?

Is there anything else you'd like to add Mule?

Jereth wrote:
If you can produce anything even remotely close to logic I'll try again. Until then, my time spent talking to a brick wall is done.


Ok, somehow I doubt that. lol



#66 Sep 16 2008 at 1:29 PM Rating: Excellent
*
73 posts
Quote:
You think that slave owners in America did the black population a favor by owning them. But wait, you're in Louisiana...one of the states that was in favor of slavery. Did your family own any?

HEY! I'm from louisiana, no need to be racist bummage! D:
____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#67 Sep 16 2008 at 1:59 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Tokyorose wrote:

HEY! I'm from louisiana, no need to be racist bummage! D:


Louisiana isn't a race.

Besides, you haven't made any racist comments.
#68 Sep 16 2008 at 2:29 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
20 posts
I suppose perhaps my request for the list of people from Starsmaker to at least be reduced was too much. Or perhaps my other ls mates doomed that by the way this is being handled. Forgive me Lionze for feeling a bit defeated in attempting to help this linkshell from your unreasonable remarks. I know what you're trying to do, it's just not coming out right at all. Best thing I suggest is to stop. No need to give more fuel to the fire.

I'm here in attempt to help protect my personal friends I've invited into the shell. As well as the other people I've come to respect with in the shell. Taking responsibility is an important thing for a leader as well as acting as such. The tactics you've chosen are not leader like. Please stop to think before you make any more posts to prevent more damage from happening. I'm saying this as a friend as well as someone who is concerned for the others in our linkshell that do not deserve this treatment.
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
#69 Sep 16 2008 at 2:58 PM Rating: Decent
***
1,137 posts
Interesting thread....more interesting than some novels I have read.

Don't mind me...carry on please.
#70 Sep 16 2008 at 4:00 PM Rating: Excellent
*
73 posts
Quote:

Louisiana isn't a race.

Besides, you haven't made any racist comments.


I know, i was just kidding, i guess you didn't pick up on it. I kinda found it funny people saying lionze's anti america comments were racist as well. Prejudice, not racist. But i still managed to call what Lionze said as racist, perhaps because it has more of a sting than the word prejudice. Just found it funny :X

Edited, Sep 16th 2008 7:55pm by Tokyorose
____________________________
Character:Tokyorose
Server: Ragnarok
Nation: Windy
Rank: 6
Job: 75 SMN|75COR|75PUP|75SCH|75DNC
#71 Sep 16 2008 at 10:21 PM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Tokyorose wrote:

I know, i was just kidding, i guess you didn't pick up on it.


I totally knew you were joking. :) And I do have to commend you on your ability to post in a more leveled headed way than I. Racism/prejudice behavior is a big issue for me, and when I see people discrediting American people...or Black people, it sends me to a level of debate that few survive, myself included. Lionze and Jereth (Mule) have shown themselves to be two of the most despicable rejects in the Ragnarok community.
#72 Sep 16 2008 at 11:25 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
436 posts
Bummage wrote:
Lionze and Jereth (Mule) have shown themselves to be two of the most despicable rejects in the Ragnarok community.


YOu mean, even more despicable then Berrima, Jaffla, Uncle Tug Tug, and Amadork?

omg NOWAI!
____________________________
Hushigoshi
MNK75 :: BLM75 :: WAR75 :: THF75 :: RDM75 :: NIN75 :: BRD75 :: SMN75 :: SAM75
GuardiansORagnarok

H2H:8/8|DGR:8/8|CRIT+%:4/4|STR:5/5
Counter:5/5|KickAttack:5/5
Ice:5/5|Thunder:5/5|AMII:6/6
Berserk:3/5|Aggresor:3/5|DoubleAttack:4/5
TripleAttack:5/5|Feint:5/5
AvatarAttk:5/5|AvatarMAttk:5/5|75BP:6/6
StoreTP:4/5|Meditate:1/5|Overwhelm:1/5
#73 Sep 17 2008 at 5:30 AM Rating: Default
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
The fact that NO ONE uses the dynamiscalendar.com website proves the fact that you are indeed less right. Also, "too many sites"? I googled "FFXI dynamis calendar ragnarok" and guess what came up for results. Two sites. That's it, just two sites, dynamiscalendar.com, which no one uses on Ragnarok, and Spikeflail's calendar, which all the NA/EU linkshells use, but not your linkshell.


Funny, because using the exact query string you provided, SpikeFlail wasn't mentioned at all until the 10th page, and it was a passing comment not a link to the calendar. And if you read the results, you'll notice quotes like this: The person that ran the original dynamis calendar no longer plays ffxi.

I assume you did actually perform the search before posting about it? I cannot assume google will return different results for different people with the same query string.

But either way, I don't wanna distract from the point. Conflicts should try to be avoided. I just find it odd that Dynamis is the only conflict people tend to care about in end game so much. You'd think trigger farming in sky etc. would garnish as much attention. But, we should all get along, so I reckon this is moot. Just saying if you use google to find the one calendar to rule them all, good luck.

And don't worry people, I know Bummage is baiting me. His lack of comprehension is a bit, well, interesting to say the least. lol
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#74 Sep 17 2008 at 5:33 AM Rating: Decent
*
218 posts
vassarAK wrote:
YOu mean, even more despicable then Berrima, Jaffla, Uncle Tug Tug, and Amadork?


Heck yeah man. I'm the anti-christ. Didn't you get the memo? lol

We don't need no steeenkin' history lessons up in here to help change people's thinking. And remember folks, if I say something is bad, it really means good when being baited and twisted.
____________________________
Server: Ragnarök
Characters: Jereth (Hume) + Mule (Taru)
Job Levels: Do people really care?
#75 Sep 17 2008 at 5:42 AM Rating: Default
*
141 posts
Are there any members of NovOrsa represented here in this thread? Just curious because that linkshell has a scheduled run in Sandy today at 7:30EST. Apparently, StarsMaker also plans on running in that zone at the very same time:

AlbertoMagno wrote:


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 14
Location: Spain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:36 am

well.. so we will do this today or not?
because there is another ls on the ******* calendar that starts sandy at 7:30-8:00pm EST, same as us... what we will do?



Lionze wrote:


Joined: 25 Jul 2008
Posts: 58
Location: Canary Islands

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:20 pm

of course we are doing it


Now, looking at the calender there are several shells running today. However, not a single shell is planning a Beauc run. If StarsMaker had any intention of working with other members of the Ragnarok community then they could easily schedule a run in that zone. I know that they have access, they have run in that zone before.

This proves without a doubt that not only are they deliberately using the calender to run ahead of other scheduled shells and steal zones, but that the leadership of StarsMaker is absolutely refusing to budge with regards to cooperating with others. All this talk of the calender not working for them because of time constraints of its members has just flown right out of the window. There is absolutely NO shell in Beauc today, a zone they have run in before, yet they still insist on going into Sandy, a zone they know another shell is planning on doing.
#76 Sep 17 2008 at 6:12 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
20 posts
Quote:
This proves without a doubt that not only are they deliberately using the calender to run ahead of other scheduled shells and steal zones, but that the leadership of StarsMaker is absolutely refusing to budge with regards to cooperating with others. All this talk of the calender not working for them because of time constraints of its members has just flown right out of the window. There is absolutely NO shell in Beauc today, a zone they have run in before, yet they still insist on going into Sandy, a zone they know another shell is planning on doing.


Please listen. The reason for Sandoria's run today is because not all our members have access. Yes, you've seen us in Beaucedine. Some of our best players we have tho need access still. I am hoping to get us to start the run at least one hour early today to avoid this conflict. If not I will be talking to Lionze to help persuade another Beaucedine run and plan Sandoria for another day. I know that my colleges haven't helped this issue. I am trying tho. I'm sure it won't be to tough to convince the move since a couple unfortunately can't come to today run due to in real life issues. These people need Sandoria. Please tho, we don't use the calendar to see who's going where for the sole purpose of "stealing". We have reasons for the runs we do and they are legit reasons. You may not see it that way and I'm sure there's no way to convince you. All you see are my words for it. My goal still remains tho. To end this tension between us all and have better relations.
____________________________
Life is full of chaos we must appreciate it.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (1)