1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

To all of SylphFollow

#52 Jan 05 2006 at 3:46 PM Rating: Default
8 posts
BLACKROSES PWNS!!

CP IS STILL THE BEST LDR, EVEN IF HE MADE A MISTAKE!

I will allways stand by this. Its a great LS. CP is a great ldr, and yeah so he used a hack and got caught and now is charator is gone ; ; he has learned his lesson. not saying hacking is ok but, ppl make mistakes in rl and in game and sould be forgiven. I look up to CP as a LDR he has allways been there for the LS and for me. he is a great guy and am happy to be able to play the game w/him.

Oh and ppl have mentioned IGE a fewtimes in the posts, for one if he did get another account thats his buisness, but i think at least 70% of ppl in this game have visted ige, of coarse no one will amit to this but umm look at how many gill sellers there are.

FYI, i do not buy gill nor think its ok to do so. But everyone has there on standards and ideas to what is right. but omg dur.... its there choice and its there business.

for ppl who know me, they now i am a vry fair and honest person. but i am also a person who can forgive, in this case cp ***** up and he is paying for it. i mean omg to lose the charator cp. omg total kick in the ***.believe me guys he has relized his mistake. but to sit here and talk down on him and BR doesnt make u any better also doesnt improve or make andy thing better.
#53 Jan 05 2006 at 4:08 PM Rating: Good
**
802 posts
So you think hacking and RMT is wrong, but you support CP doing one and possibly both? Sup hypocricy.
____________________________
75BRD
Bismarck
-Viq
#54 Jan 05 2006 at 4:13 PM Rating: Default
8 posts
no, i dont support what he did. I said he learned his lesson and that ppl make mistakes.
#55 Jan 05 2006 at 4:34 PM Rating: Good
**
343 posts
Quote:
People like you are the reason "white only" water fountains were in style 60 years ago, give that some thought, honestly.


What is up with your whole black people and racism *********

This is FFXI, not the 10 o'clock news, not the beggining of the century. It wasn't people like me, I don't care what your religious, ethnic, or sexual background is. I just see two groups of people, ********** and not ********** You fall into the first catagory.

Quote:
Ignorance is contageous and you my friend have a severe case of it, you said we should just give up and go our own ways etc, it's not gonna happen, like I said the actions of a few can look bad on a group as a whole but that doesn't condone your actions of saying what you've said or placing labels as you've done, it's the same thing as being a racist by doing so, and by telling us to give up and leave would be the same as someone telling all the black people to go back to africa cause O.J. Simpson killed some broad, your ignorant but I forgive you. I just hope one day your more open minded and think about what you say before you say it.


This sentance just keeps going and going, like the energizer bunny.

I don't really understand, you seem to be more concerned with calling me a racist then anything else. Seriously, what's up? I can't say you're spewing ******** out of your mouth? What man, you're going to play the **** racism card? Guess what, that **** doesn't work on me, you're going to have to use facts and logic. Save the racism **** for a forum in which it is a relevant topic.

I'll break it down for you.

A linkshell is the sum of it's members. When the leader of said linkshell and some of it's members do something considered improper the reputation of said linkshell and all of it's members as a whole is damaged. This fact is fueled simply because you would have to be downright stupid to be unaware that such a thing is happening. Therefore, for you to try and act as if what said persons do shouldn't reflect upon you is equally as ignorant as doing said activities in the first place.

If you really are as honest as you suggest, you would of left your linkshell as soon as you caught wind of such activities taking place. However, you didn't, and that is why I'm calling *********
____________________________
I see a girl of the night with a baby in her hand. Under an old street light next to a garbage can. Now she's put her kid away, she's going to get a hit. She hates her life and what she's done with it.

That's one more kid that will never go to school,
never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.
#56 Jan 05 2006 at 4:39 PM Rating: Default
*
163 posts
Someone buying a character is everyones business and although we're not 100% sure if CP did this or not, it's still wrong. If he did, he got his account banned as a PUNISHMENT so he could learn his lesson, buying an account and starting right where you were before takes away from learning your lessons. A parent can't punish they're kid by taking away their toy and then buy them a new one, what does the child learn?

So what he keeps hacking gets booted again and buys another char? This teaches nothing.

I'll footnote this with saying to me PERSONALLY on a one on one basis CP has been nothing but a friendly chat companion on ocassion. I won't comment on the hacking or any other aspects of his LS (even though you guys really do have some real RUDE sh*theads in it, not all at all since some people who I check up on every now and then are in BR) It's sad CP got banned but you knew if you got caught hacking it would happen.
____________________________
______________________________________________
Jedite of Sylph
AncientsXI
75RDM | 75BRD
Duelist's | 4/5
Bard's | 5/5
#57 Jan 05 2006 at 4:48 PM Rating: Default
*
101 posts
LOL this post is too much, here another retarded video enjoy~ XD

clicky here
#58 Jan 05 2006 at 5:02 PM Rating: Default
What can I say, I call em as I sees em friend, you act like a biggot, you talk like a biggot, and you call people names like a racist, what might ya be? As for playing the race card I was giving historical examples I'm pretty sure everyone would be aware of. I could have also used Bill Clinton's *** scandal, an elected leader did something wrong. He was punished by the PROPER authorities to do so, people called him names and drug him through the dirt, but they didn't call his friends, family, or the people adulterers by the act of one man even though he was the LEADER of the united states. Examples like this are used to help prove points and give the reader a closer relation to the subject matter by giving them something they can relate to. So put your pitchfork away, your not the militia, and quit your ******* and moaning. You have anything else unintelligent you'd like to try and point out cause I'm tired of hearing hot air flap through your gums.

Edited, Thu Jan 5 17:09:02 2006 by GalkanThiefSachmo
____________________________
Killing is my business, and business is good.
75 Thief / 75 Paladin / 75 Warrior / 75 Monk / 75 Beastmaster
84.6 Bonecraft
ZM - Complete!
C.O.P. - Complete!
Black Roses Officer
#59 Jan 05 2006 at 5:18 PM Rating: Good
***
2,697 posts
Oh, Shotie. I don't usually say this, but... LOL. F'real. LOL. LOL. LOLLERSKATES.

Shotie wrote:
Aye, indeed I did. And I grew up and moved the f*ck on. I realized it was stupid, and unimportant and finally stopped caring. I only come here to keep up on friends.


And also to run around telling people to mind their own business... which is pretty ironic... considering that it means you're minding their business. But since you can't seem to get analogy, I'm not surprised you don't get irony.

Shotie wrote:

And wow...comparing hacking in a videogame to Hitler killing Jews?

Just wow. I am just so utterly sad someone drew that comparison.


Except I didn't, dear girl. I drew an analogy between YOUR STATEMENT and this situation to a POEM which was a STATEMENT about another situation. Drawing an analogy is not saying: this thing is like this other thing in all ways. Let's turn to the trusty ol' dictionary for the real definition!

Quote:

a·nal·o·gy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (-nl-j)
n. pl. a·nal·o·gies

1. Similarity in some respects between things that are otherwise dissimilar.
2. A comparison based on such similarity. See Synonyms at likeness.


Remember, kids (those of you a few years older than Carver, at least!), you learned these for SAT prep! Analogies take two similar things, and two OTHER similar things, and draw the same relationship! Apples are to oranges (both fruits) as snow peas are to carrots (both vegetables). Does that mean they're all the same? Why, no!

So let's look at the analogy at hand (in convenient outline format for our slower classmates):

I. Current situation:
A. CP cheats (and apparently, a few other members of HackRoses do as well).
B. Shotie says "STFU people! If it doesn't affect YOU, what does it matter!"

II. Many decades ago
A. Hitler mows through minorities in Germany.
B. Everyone not getting killed says (at first), "STFU people! If it doesn't affect YOU, what does it matter!"

Look very closely at point B... wherein we are comparing a poem written about attitudes to Shotie's attitude toward the situation at hand. As distasteful a situational example genocide may be, it is very clear and a cultural milestone with which we are all familiar -- as is the poem. But let's give Shotie a gold star anyway for giving her best effort at understanding. I'm sure she gave it the old college try.

But that's not the only analogy in this thread! Let the learning continue:

GalkaThiefSachmo wrote:
To label an entire LS off the actions of 2-3 people is totaly ignorant no matter what course of action those 2-3 people took. "example" Today a man was brutally slain by 2 black men with close ties to a gang refered to as "The Bloods". By reading that does this mean that all black men are mac10 toating gang banging murderers? Sorry but no, and to label honest members of my linkshell including myself with a title such as Hackroses makes you no better than the local racist screaming out @#%^ everytime he sees a black man. You should be ashamed of yourself and really need to get in touch with your morale sense of values. I'm not saying what they did was right, but they are grown men and thier decisions thier own, they knew the consequences and they paid the price, many of us choose a different path but we chose to stick together because of who we are, no matter what you say or what you do that will never change unless we make it so. Other than that theres not much really to say, I'm a proud member of BR, probably always will be for as long as I play this game, I don't cheat or hack, and for you to be prejudice towards me simply because of my relation to people on this server just proves what an ignorant biggot you are so keep your hate /tells to yourself, my blacklist is getting full. Anywho time to wrap it up, and in the words of "The Man" himself, may the first among you without sin cast the first stone.


First, isn't it great that it's okay for this guy to compare murder to hacking, but it's not okay for me to invoke a poem about Hitler? ^.^ Situational disgust... it's so beautiful... but not the point here.

Now, Sachmo, let's examine your analogy. You're saying this:

1. Two black men who may or may not be members of a gang allegedly committed murder (in your example).
2. Assuming that all black men must therefore be gang members is fallacious.

#2 is actually correct! You're right, it would in fact be fallacious and distasteful! However... that doesn't really apply in this situation. It would have to apply like this:

1. Crazypluto, who plays FFXI, hacked.
2. Assuming that all FFXI players must therefore be hacking is fallacious.

THAT would apply and would be correct. But that's not what's being said. What's being said is:

1. Crazypluto, a member (er... the leader) of BlackRoses, hacked.
2. Therefore, ALL members of BlackRoses might be hacking.

To compare to your example, you would need to say this:

1. Two members of the Bloods committed murder.
2. Therefore, ALL members of the Bloods might be committing murder.

But nice try also! You can have a gold star, too. We like to reward effort around here.

In all seriousness... Almalexia seems to have the best grasp of the situation. The leader of a shell is the key representative, though ALL members are representatives as well.

Almalexia wrote:
An apology isn't going to undo what you've done to your LS, Crazypluto. They can't "unspend" the dirty gil. They're not going to toss the ill-gotten equipment. They can't erase the titles. Thier shame is locked to their characters until the day they're deleted. It's a travesty.

I'm not saying that the entire BlackRoses LS is bad, but Crazypluto sure did a bang-up job of making it look that way.


Very wise.
____________________________
Zavia (Sylph) is gone.
Visit here: CheapSkinks
#60 Jan 05 2006 at 5:26 PM Rating: Default
Nice monkey, thank you for the corrections but I believe I had it right the first time. Not all people who play FFXI are in black roses, therefore the example I gave already said exactly what you corrected, just not in the words you chose, which i agree would have made the point more clear. Now put away your red sharpie miss english teacher, your screens gettin messy lol, nuttin but <3 for ya.
____________________________
Killing is my business, and business is good.
75 Thief / 75 Paladin / 75 Warrior / 75 Monk / 75 Beastmaster
84.6 Bonecraft
ZM - Complete!
C.O.P. - Complete!
Black Roses Officer
#61 Jan 05 2006 at 5:31 PM Rating: Decent
11 posts
GalkanThiefSachmo wrote:
I don't have much to say, I'm usually pretty quiet about these sorts of things, so i'll keep this short and simple, take it as you will. To label an entire LS off the actions of 2-3 people is totaly ignorant no matter what course of action those 2-3 people took. "example" Today a man was brutally slain by 2 black men with close ties to a gang refered to as "The Bloods". By reading that does this mean that all black men are mac10 toating gang banging murderers? Sorry but no, and to label honest members of my linkshell including myself with a title such as Hackroses makes you no better than the local racist screaming out ****** everytime he sees a black man. You should be ashamed of yourself and really need to get in touch with your morale sense of values. I'm not saying what they did was right, but they are grown men and thier decisions thier own, they knew the consequences and they paid the price, many of us choose a different path but we chose to stick together because of who we are, no matter what you say or what you do that will never change unless we make it so. Other than that theres not much really to say, I'm a proud member of BR, probably always will be for as long as I play this game, I don't cheat or hack, and for you to be prejudice towards me simply because of my relation to people on this server just proves what an ignorant biggot you are so keep your hate /tells to yourself, my blacklist is getting full. Anywho time to wrap it up, and in the words of "The Man" himself, may the first among you without sin cast the first stone.

Edited, Thu Jan 5 13:58:19 2006 by GalkanThiefSachmo


Actually...if you reread your post...you kinda shoot yourself in the foot. Your 2 black man theory has no merit. No on is running around Sylph pointing fingers at Tarus and labeling them anklebiters or w/e. That would be racial profiling like what you are describing. Now, if I was oblivious to the workings of a gang and heard two men of whatever race were caught doing something wrong and were members of "The Bloods", then when I run into someone and they say "yeah, I'm a blood"......wtf do u think I'm gonna associate? So regardless of whether or not you cheated or not....get used to the association...cause we don't know what your inner workings are!
Especially when the people caught have been high ranking members.
____________________________
This account will explode in 5...4...3...2...
#62 Jan 05 2006 at 5:51 PM Rating: Good
**
343 posts
Quote:
I could have also used Bill Clinton's *** scandal, an elected leader did something wrong. He was punished by the PROPER authorities to do so, people called him names and drug him through the dirt, but they didn't call his friends, family, or the people adulterers by the act of one man even though he was the LEADER of the united states.


That was political ******** there. Honestly, the guy got a ******* from someone other then his wife. That happens on a daily basis in every country on this planet. Republicans made a big deal about it because he was a Democrat. That was a shinning example of the current political situation in this country.

You know, it isn't like his friends and family were like there, helping him, watching it happen or anything.

Clinton getting his knober slobered didn't effect me. In fact, sexual urges are a completely natural part of the human race, it is buried deep within us for reproductive purposes. Cheating, hacking, ect, is not a "natural" form of gameplay in XI. Also, we aren't here in this thread today for reasons one might find "political," and also the actions people in BR have made do directly effect many of us.

So really, it's a completely different situation then the one BR is in.

Furthermore, all of your previous "analogies" revolved around slavery, or black people in general, and didn't have a god **** thing to do with this topic.

It's kind of funny you're calling me a biggot though, I'm not the one sticking up for a bunch of cheaters....
____________________________
I see a girl of the night with a baby in her hand. Under an old street light next to a garbage can. Now she's put her kid away, she's going to get a hit. She hates her life and what she's done with it.

That's one more kid that will never go to school,
never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.
#63 Jan 05 2006 at 6:01 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
*
163 posts
You all write way too much.
____________________________
RDM75 BRD75 BST75
Sylph

#64 Jan 05 2006 at 6:06 PM Rating: Good
**
343 posts
Quote:
You all write way too much.


Yeah, slow day at work for me. I can't help it, it's so entertaining picking apart peoples posts. ****, I still got two hours left, so hopefully Mr. Galka-whatever will reply soon and often.
____________________________
I see a girl of the night with a baby in her hand. Under an old street light next to a garbage can. Now she's put her kid away, she's going to get a hit. She hates her life and what she's done with it.

That's one more kid that will never go to school,
never get to fall in love, never get to be cool.
#65 Jan 05 2006 at 6:22 PM Rating: Default
*
61 posts
Do you mean SUPERMARIOGALKA, if so, I am here! Oh oops, you mean Hackmo *cough* Sachmo.
#66 Jan 05 2006 at 6:31 PM Rating: Default
I have nothing left to add to this, I don't even know why I bothered to try and show a valid point to you guys, and that's exactly what I did. In your last post you called us a bunch of cheaters, he shoots, he scores, that's the game you are exactly what you've denied, a biggot. You labeled an entire group of people based on the actions of a few, your entitled to your belief, my arguement was only that it is wrong to do so. As for supermariogalka, you can suck my big fat hairy ****, I have never hacked nor will I ever and your comment was unnecesary and unapreciated, so why don't you go play hide the sausage some more with tootinydicktoadstool you ********

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=114

Edited, Thu Jan 5 18:44:35 2006 by GalkanThiefSachmo
____________________________
Killing is my business, and business is good.
75 Thief / 75 Paladin / 75 Warrior / 75 Monk / 75 Beastmaster
84.6 Bonecraft
ZM - Complete!
C.O.P. - Complete!
Black Roses Officer
#67 Jan 05 2006 at 6:39 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
**
521 posts
Quote:
i mean omg to lose the charator cp. omg total kick in the ***.believe me guys he has relized his mistake.


So the first 2 or 3 warnings for hacking weren't enough for him to 'realize' that hacking isn't the proper thing to do.

But getting his account deleted, suddenly having nothing made him see the light? Halleluja praise god!
I know you're just trying to defend your friend, but in doing so you're just digging the hole deeper. Blackroses is tainted no other way to put it. I'm not saying you should all leave the LS and start over flogging yourself through the streets of lowerjeuno.

But it wouldn't hurt!
____________________________
Sylph San D'Oria Rank 10 Tarutaru
Retired Euro Mnk 75 Whm 75
Linkshell: *** Kawaii Ichimi ***
Sky O Sea O Black Belt O
Tiamat O Vrtra O Jormungand O Ouryu O
Accomplished enough to be satisfied!
#68 Jan 05 2006 at 6:52 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
**
556 posts
/hijack on

Everyone needs a cookie Smiley: cookie

Enjoy Smiley: yippee

/hijack off


____________________________
Jayy Submor-Hyperion-Slash Flex
#69 Jan 05 2006 at 7:00 PM Rating: Decent
14 posts
sad...
#70 Jan 05 2006 at 7:15 PM Rating: Default
*
61 posts
Sachmo Sachmo~man, who wants to be, a Sachmo~man!

Ok Sachmo, it is obvious that me and you are both 12 years old, but the difference is I am not in cheat LS.
#71 Jan 05 2006 at 7:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Scholar
**
568 posts
Ok I going to say a few thigns and I hope the people I am friends with in BR don't take this the wrong way and see it in the light I am posting it in.

Quote:
by 2 black men with close ties to a gang refered to as "The Bloods"


Ok Sach, we wouldn't draw the conclusion that all black men were this way because then we would have to make the conclusion that all male players in FFXI hack. These 2 were in a gang called the Bloods, so naturally the gang would be looked upon with suspision. Sorry but drawin a line to point all black men is a bit much and seems to be grasping for straws..

To Shotie: Sorry shot but we were cool..but in all honesty when did you become a super *****? I never remembered you like this..you were always pleasant.

And to answer some questions to BR members, I left due to the fact of finding this all out..its cool I was only there a week or so, nothing to worry about me leaving. However, I very much value my reputation and when I found out on TS that CP had gotten banned and then bought the account Kennif (I remember this cause I brought it up that I was surprised to see kennif post an app since I knew he quit sometime ago) I brought up the point that this may look bad for the LS. I was met with responses like "Its all good we all know CP leveled NIN to 75, and sure we lost some items & gil but the player is what counts". In fact I remeber Carver making a joke about how it would "burn up KI members" to learn that an ex member with 94 Goldsmithing would now be in BR. I am sorry but My reputation and my honor would not allow me to spend anymore time in there because I know the general popolace of sylph would point to all BR members even though it was only 2-3 members that cheated. I feel bad for CP that he lost his account, He is a very good NIN and a nice person. But the actions of management affect the the members. I didn't want the association "oh look he is in BR..he must hack" It would diminish any accomplishments no matter how monumental they would be.

I am still your friend if you all want me to be, I believe in second, third and even forth chances. But yes the actions of the few taint the actions of the many.

~Dae

Edited, Thu Jan 5 21:32:11 2006 by Daemonxel
____________________________
.::WoW::.
Retired
Daemonxel 80 Orc Deathknight -moonrunner
Calenture 80 UD Lock -moonrunner
Korvinus 80 BE Rogue -moonrunner
.::FFXI::.
DRK 75 BLM 75 BLU 75 | LoA
Retired
Sylph server
NEVER A TRUER STATEMENT MADE:
"It's always NA time in WoW."
#72 Jan 05 2006 at 9:18 PM Rating: Decent
**
686 posts
SKINKS4LIFE omg!
____________________________
Currently retired.
#73 Jan 06 2006 at 2:48 AM Rating: Default
8 posts
lol daemonxel ya full of it. I know personaly u aren't Mr.innocent when it comes to this behavior. I could say more but I will leave it at this. Just dont go talking **** like u anit done some of these things and ruin your rep? w/e its all rdy ruined =P
#74 Jan 06 2006 at 4:09 AM Rating: Good
Sage
***
3,638 posts
Sachmo :-( I know you're a good guy. It hurts to see you murdering your reputation like this. Maybe cool it down?
____________________________
http://ereblog.livejournal.com/
Erecia and Ereblog are BACK, baby!
#75 Jan 06 2006 at 5:14 AM Rating: Decent
22 posts
How many times have we heard CP defending himself against hack accusations. And how many times has he told the people on Sylph repeatedly that he did not and will not hack?

This shiat is getting old.

So CP would have lied till the fat lady sings. The fat lady sang, the truth came out, and only now does CP you admit hacking. And still everyone knows CP is telling half the truth even now.

Same holds for carver. He has repeatedly lied in the dramaIn2006 thread that he nor hackroses cheated in anyway untill I felt it was neccessary to set the truth free about hackroses.

And now we know what is going on inside BR aswell:

Quote:
And to answer some questions to BR members, I left due to the fact of finding this all out..its cool I was only there a week or so, nothing to worry about me leaving. However, I very much value my reputation and when I found out on TS that CP had gotten banned and then bought the account Kennif (I remember this cause I brought it up that I was surprised to see kennif post an app since I knew he quit sometime ago) I brought up the point that this may look bad for the LS. I was met with responses like "Its all good we all know CP leveled NIN to 75, and sure we lost some items & gil but the player is what counts". In fact I remeber Carver making a joke about how it would "burn up KI members" to learn that an ex member with 94 Goldsmithing would now be in BR. I am sorry but My reputation and my honor would not allow me to spend anymore time in there because I know the general popolace of sylph would point to all BR members even though it was only 2-3 members that cheated. I feel bad for CP that he lost his account, He is a very good NIN and a nice person. But the actions of management affect the the members. I didn't want the association "oh look he is in BR..he must hack" It would diminish any accomplishments no matter how monumental they would be.


They strive to be best using EVERY method available.

#76 Jan 06 2006 at 6:00 AM Rating: Decent
*
99 posts
Quote:
In fact I remeber Carver making a joke about how it would "burn up KI members" to learn that an ex member with 94 Goldsmithing would now be in BR



Too bad for him even though Kennif and pretty much every other member of the ls that has quit the game, we still talk to them. **** even kennif's RL friend is in the LS so i'm pretty sure no one would be fooled or "bured up". Nice try though.

Edited, Fri Jan 6 06:04:59 2006 by Degenxerate

Edited, Fri Jan 6 06:05:56 2006 by Degenxerate
____________________________
Hi
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)