1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

OT RamblingsFollow

#277 Apr 25 2007 at 5:26 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Redyoshi wrote:
Suichi wrote:
Blue Yoshi owns the @#%^ out of Red Yoshi.


Wings when a item in his his mouth ftw.


If you aint got no money take yo broke *** home.


; ;



____________________________
lolffxi
#278 May 22 2007 at 6:39 PM Rating: Decent
Avatar
***
3,317 posts
I heard if you say Pikko 15 times she'll be summoned to a thread.
#279 May 23 2007 at 3:03 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Pikko 15 times.
____________________________
lolffxi
#280 May 23 2007 at 11:50 AM Rating: Excellent
Mistress of Gardening
Avatar
*****
14,661 posts
Suichi wrote:
Pikko 15 times.


Cheater!
____________________________
Yum-Yum Bento Box | Pikko Pots | Adventures in Bentomaking

Twitter


[ffxivsig]277809[/ffxivsig]
#281 May 24 2007 at 2:56 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
.

Edited, May 24th 2007 10:58am by Suichi
____________________________
lolffxi
#282 May 29 2007 at 1:35 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,112 posts
Pikko
#283 May 29 2007 at 2:15 PM Rating: Excellent
Mistress of Gardening
Avatar
*****
14,661 posts
Usagi
____________________________
Yum-Yum Bento Box | Pikko Pots | Adventures in Bentomaking

Twitter


[ffxivsig]277809[/ffxivsig]
#284 May 29 2007 at 3:39 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,112 posts
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.
#285 Jun 03 2007 at 10:00 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#286 Jun 09 2007 at 7:08 AM Rating: Decent
***
1,076 posts
move along nothing to see here... people MOVE ALONG

Edited, Jun 9th 2007 2:39pm by ccstwocents
____________________________
ScarShiva wrote:
Disclaimer: There seem to be a lot of PLDs on this board who get upset when I have the nerve to suggest things like wearing Peacock Charm full-time in XP is preferable over Shield Torque, Parade Gorget is a macro piece only, Tacos are worthless, Loquacious Earring > Boxer's Mantle for PLD/NIN, Polearm is a crock of **** for PLD, and all other types of heresy.

Get bent.
#287 Jun 18 2007 at 2:50 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,112 posts
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.
#288 Jun 28 2007 at 3:47 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Usagichan wrote:
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


DONT MAKE ME ANGRY! OR I'LL HAVE TO HURT YOU!
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#289 Jul 09 2007 at 3:37 PM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,112 posts
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
ieatmice wrote:
Usagichan wrote:
I dont PWN Pikko.... simply because I will never get the last word in, and Pikko wont argue back. Pikko will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know Pikko well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


LMAO! Been a while since you started spamming that copypasta, Usagi. Smiley: sly I remember when you posted it so much it started to annoy me. Smiley: lol
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.


DONT MAKE ME ANGRY! OR I'LL HAVE TO HURT YOU!
I dont PWN ieatmice .... simply because I will never get the last word in, and ieatmice wont argue back. ieatmice will just attempt to apply some semi sarcastic response in regards to not giving a ****, or try to come back with some pseudo intellectual garbage that makes entirely @#%^ all sense. I know ieatmice well enough, and getting in the last word is a major habit of mine.[/
#290 Aug 03 2007 at 4:22 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
This is the newest post here in like four years.
____________________________
lolffxi
#291 Aug 08 2007 at 10:08 AM Rating: Decent
Living on a Prayer
******
30,112 posts
fux
#292 Aug 09 2007 at 8:35 AM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
That avatar is makin' me hot and heavy.
____________________________
lolffxi
#293 Aug 13 2007 at 9:44 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Suichi wrote:
That avatar is makin' me hot and heavy.


Tell us how you really feel.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#294 Aug 14 2007 at 3:38 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
I feel... I feel.....

I feel pretty... oh so pretty... I feel pretty.. and witty.. and... and... Flarn.
____________________________
lolffxi
#295 Aug 19 2007 at 10:49 AM Rating: Decent
Please let's unite saving obese Nigerian elephants.
#296 Aug 20 2007 at 12:49 AM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Quote:
Redyoshi, Star Breaker
Scholar


1999 posts
Score: Decent


Hurry up and make one more post so you can ding 2k, nub.
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#297 Aug 20 2007 at 8:33 AM Rating: Decent
Fabula Nova Crystallis
#298 Aug 20 2007 at 3:15 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
Redyoshi, Star Breaker wrote:
Fabula Nova Crystallis


YAAAYYY! 2K!!!! Smiley: yippee
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
#299 Aug 27 2007 at 1:18 PM Rating: Decent
Scholar
***
1,921 posts
Yay2k.
____________________________
lolffxi
#300 Aug 28 2007 at 1:48 PM Rating: Decent
Yay2k High Jump
#301 Oct 08 2007 at 5:12 PM Rating: Good
Scholar
****
8,602 posts
You changed servers Koriri...??? Smiley: crymore
____________________________
Thread title: People who suck.
Redyoshi wrote:
***ieatmice for eating mice.(lolz)
Annabella wrote:
I love Micey. She was full of so much win. Win and *****. Smiley: inlove
Barkingturtle wrote:
Ieatmice is a f*cking harbinger.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 1 All times are in CDT
Anonymous Guests (1)