Melee carries in League of Legends are getting a new Champion to add to their rooster with the latest addition of Fiora, The Grand Duelist. This Champion is the first all-out take on a true melee carry since the games' launch and focuses on one particular aspect: speed.
Fiora's raw agility and lightning speed are what set her apart from her oversized weapon yielding counterparts. With three of her abilities focusing on movement and speed, Fiora can also parry the next basic attack, reflecting magic damage back at the attacker. While Fiora's rapier might not be as large as most other melee carries, underestimating her is an often fatal mistake.
- Duelist (passive) - Fiora regenerates health over 6 seconds each time she deals damage. Striking champions will cause this effect to stack up to 4 times.
- Lunge - Fiora dashes forward to strike her target, dealing physical damage. Fiora can perform the dash a second time within a couple seconds at no mana cost.
- Riposte - Fiora's Attack Damage is increased. When activated, Fiora parries the next basic attack and reflects magic damage back to the attacker. Works against champions, monsters, and large minions.
- Burst of Speed - Fiora temporarily gains additional Attack Speed. Each basic attack or Lunge she lands during this time increases her Movement Speed. Killing a champion refreshes the cooldown on Burst of Speed
- Blade Waltz (ultimate) - Fiora dashes around the battlefield to deal physical damage to enemy champions. Successive strikes against the same target deal less damage.