To show appreciation to those adventurers who have remained true over the years, Square Enix has announced the return of the Active Adventurer Appreciation Campaign! For players who have had active accounts between September 1st, 2014 to October 31st, special Red Mog Pells will be delivered to you which can be exchanged for any of a multitude of prizes!
What item do you think you'll cash your pell in on? Let us know over on the ZAM forums!
Get your bags in order, stalwart adventurers, for those who had active PlayOnline/FINAL FANTASY XI service accounts via a SQUARE ENIX account between September 1, 2014, and October 31 will be receiving some lovely in-game items!
Monday, September 1, 2014 to Friday, October 31
* Those who were paying customers for even one day during the eligibility period are eligible. (free time periods are not counted.)
* Those currently on a free trial are ineligible.
* Characters from whom world transfers are necessary but have not yet undertaken the applicable procedures are also ineligible.
* Players who change worlds after October 31 but before the items are handed out forfeit their right to claim them.
* Players must migrate from a PlayOnline ID to a SQUARE ENIX account (read on for details about the relevant procedures.)
Red mog pells will be delivered by mail to eligible characters with accounts active during the above period, and can be exchanged for in-game items via Festive Moogles. Read on for the list of available items.
* Festive Moogles may be found near Mog Houses in the following locations
Port San d'Oria (J-9) / Windurst Walls (C-14) / Port Bastok (J-13)
* Characters for whom at least fourteen days have not passed since character creation are unable to exchange mog pells for items.