In the upcoming May version update of Final Fantasy XI, several changes to the Trust Initiative system will be implemented. Among the changes planned will be adjusting enmity generation for various alter egos, the ability to call them into additional battlefields than they're presently able to, overall attribute increase, and changes to be made available upon progression through the upcoming Rhapsodies of Vana'diel content!
What are your thoughts on the new alter ego changes? Let us know over on the ZAM forums!
From the official Final Fantasy XI forums:
[dev1264] Alter Ego Adjustments
- Alter egos will be able to be called forth in high-tier mission battlefields and Voidwatch.
- All alter egos will have the following attributes increased:
Accuracy / Magic Accuracy / Ranged Accuracy / Evasion / Magic Evasion / Defense
- The following alter egos will enjoy increased enmity generation:
Curilla / Volker / Trion / Valaineral / Gessho / Mnejing / Rahal / Rughadjeen / Amchuchu
- The following alter egos will enjoy decreased enmity generation:
Kupipi / Mihli Aliapoh / Cherukiki / Karaha-Baruha / Ferreous Coffin / Joachim /
Ulmia / Koru-Moru
- The skillchain attributes for Naja Salaheem's weapon skill Peacebreaker will undergo the following adjustments.
Pre-Update Attributes Post-Update Attributes Fragmentation / Compression → Distortion / Reverberation
- Players will be able to call forth alter egos in the following quest battles by progressing through the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel missions:
Shattering Stars / The Beast Within / Breaking the Bonds of Fate /
Achieving True Power / A Furious Finale / Survival of the Wisest
- The following alter egos will be made obtainable by progressing through the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel missions:
Semih Lafihna / Halver / Zeid II / Lion II
- Progressing through the Rhapsodies of Vana'diel missions will enable players to call forth up to four alter egos simultaneously.
* This limit is scheduled to be increased further in subsequent version updates.