Can't get enough Final Fantasy XI campaign action? You're in luck! Starting June 2nd and running through to June 30th, four campaigns will be hitting the lands of Vana'diel! For those wanting combat oriented excitement, Double Experience & Capacity Points Campaigns, the Skirmish Frenzy Campaign, and the Wings of the Goddess based Campaign Fiesta will be available! For those wanting something a bit more relaxing, one can take to the return of the Mog Gardens campaign!
Which of these campaigns are you looking forward to the most? Let us know over on the ZAM forums!
The following campaigns will begin on Tuesday, June 2!
Tuesday, June 2 at 1:00 a.m. (PDT) to Tuesday, June 30 at the same hour.
Double Capacity & Experience Point Campaign
Alter egos will receive the following enhancements for the duration of the event.
- Alter egos' maximum HP and MP are increased by fifty percent.
- Alter egos gain a strong resistance to status ailments.
Mog Garden Campaign
During the event, Mog Gardens will enjoy the following changes.
- Earn double the normal amount of shining stars when entering your mog garden.
- Find special and unusual flotsam along the beach.
- Collect up to two items per day from reared monsters.
- The following seeds and fertilizer will be available for purchase from the mog garden moogle
during the event:
|Golden seed pouch / Pitcher of chestnut tree sap / Jar of monarch beetle saliva|
Skirmish Frenzy Campaign
During this campaign, colonization and lair reives will have double the chance of rewarding players with items used to enter skirmishes. Furthermore, personal treasure coffer rank increases have been made much easier. The higher your personal treasure coffer rank, the easier it will be to obtain high-quality stones as well as translurry and transmelange.
Campaign will undergo the following adjustments throughout the event.
- Experience and allied notes earned from evaluations will be doubled.
- The amount of spoils obtained from treasure chests when participating in unions will be increased.
Furthermore, earn special rewards, including montiont silverpieces, 100-byne bills, Lungo-Nango jadeshells, and more from the following four Campaign Ops, in addition to their normal spoils.
- Splitting Heirs
- Cracking Shells
- Plucking Wings
- Fiat Lux