A Finishing Move is a status effect that grants access to Flourishes.
* This effect will wear off after two hours.
* This effect will wear off when zoning.
* This effect will be partially or completely consumed by using Flourishes.
- When Dancer is set as the main job, two Finishing Moves will be generated with each successful application of each different type of Step. Once one of the Step Daze effects has reached level 5, only one Finishing Move will be generated with its appropriate Step.
- When Dancer is set as the sub job, only one Finishing Move will be awarded for each successful Step.
- The maximum number of Finishing Moves that can be stored at one time is five.
- How many Finishing Moves one has is shown by an icon where all other status effects appear.
- The potency of the associated Flourishes is often dependent on how many Finishing Moves are stored up. For example: Reverse Flourish generates only 10 TP when used with one Finishing Move. When used with five Finishing Moves, however, it will grant 60 TP.
This page last modified 2013-01-22 19:39:21.