Quick Magic is an effect that causes a spell to be cast instantaneously and the recast time for the spell cast to reset to zero.
- Spontaneity - The next spell cast by the party member targeted by this job ability will receive the effect of Quick Magic.
- Nightingale - Each merit into Nightingale after the first increases the chance of Quick Magic for songs cast during its duration by 25%.
- Having 5/5 merits in Nightingale will result in all songs cast during its duration to have the Quick Magic effect.
- Moonshade Earring - If the second augment chosen is the "Occasionally Quickens Spellcasting +3%"
- Impatiens - +2%
- Dalmatica - Can be augmented through Synergy to have +1~2% Quick Magic effect.
- Dalmatica +1 - Can be augmented through Synergy to have +1~3% Quick Magic effect.
- Witful Belt - +3%
- The set bonus for Savant +2 Empyrean armor set for Scholar will occasionally grant a Quick Magic effect, from +1% to +5% depending on the number of pieces equipped.
This page last modified 2012-08-25 12:24:25.