- Appears in one of the five battlefield fights for the Ark Angels Zilart Mission 14.
- When engaged, Ark Angel TT will periodically teleport around the battlefield, causing anyone attacking him to disengage.
- Black Magic: Capable of casting all Black Magic spells that level 75 Dark Knights and Black Mages possess (excluding the Black Mage tier II merit spells).
- Amon Drive: AoE physical damage with additional Paralysis and Petrification effects.
- Guillotine: Single target four-hit physical damage with additional Silence effect.
- Manafont: Reduces the MP cost of all spells cast to zero, and prevents casting interruption by means of physical attacks. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Stun, Paralysis, etc, is still capable of interrupting spell casts during Manafont's duration.
- Blood Weapon: Restores HP to Ark Angel TT equal to the amount of damage it inflicts with each melee attack. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
This page last modified 2014-01-07 20:01:47.