|Found in:||Horlais Peak|
- Notorious Monster
- Based on Lightning
- Strong against Lightning
|Involved in Quests:|
|Updated: Sat Jul 26 06:40:26 2008|
- Highly resistant to Stun.
- Melee attacks have an additional Stun effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, and Paralysis. Immune to Silence.
- Meteor: Strong AoE non-elemental damage. (Circle of effect originates from spell target. Meteor has an extremely long range.)
- Upon being defeated, Chlevnik will instantly cast an exceptionally strong Meteor before falling to the ground and disappearing.
- Thunderbolt: AoE Thunder based damage with an additional stun effect.
- Chlevnik often will begin casting Meteor after performing this tp move. Extremely large range.
- Flame Armor: Blaze Spikes effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Howl: Warcry effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Wild Horn: Frontal cone AoE physical damage
- Shock Wave: Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Kick Out: Strong rear cone AoE physical damage with an additional Blind effect.
- Will only occur when a character has drawn hate from behind. (Similar to Fafnir and Nidhogg's Spike Flail tp move conditions.)
In Russian folklore, the Chlevnik was a spirit that resided solely in barns.
This page last modified 2010-04-11 13:47:49.