- Respawn time is approximately 21 to 24 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Will periodically shift into different "stances", denoted by the bats' position arrangement.
- In its initial, V-shaped stance, Tres Duendes behaves like a normal "Triple Bats" type mob.
- In its vertical alignment stance, Tres Duendes gains a 100% Triple Attack rate per attack round.
- In its horizontal alignment stance, Tres Duendes' attack speed decreases, but its attack power increases.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, and Lullaby.
- Jet Stream - Single target three-hit physical damage.
- Sonic Boom - AoE Attack Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Slipstream - AoE Accuracy Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Turbulence - AoE Wind based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Train Fall - Single target Drain effect.
- Is only capable of performing Train Fall in its vertical alignment stance.
- Knife Edge Circle - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with additional Stun and Poison effects.
- Is only capable of performing Knife Edge Circle in its horizontal alignment stance.
A duende is a fairy- or goblin-like mythological creature of Spain, Portugal, and Spanish-speaking areas of America, though analogues of the duende appear in Danish, French, Irish, Welsh, Swedish, and Scottish folklore as well.
In Hispanic folklore of Central America and the American Southwest, Duendes are known as gnome like creatures who live inside the walls of homes, especially in the bedroom walls of young children. They attempt to clip the toenails of unkempt children, often leading to the mistaken removal of entire toes. They also to be known for taking items from young children.
In Spanish, the word Tres means the number three.
As such, Tres Duendes would mean Three Fairies or Three Goblins
This page last modified 2010-06-16 16:23:44.