- Multiple spawn points in the northern regions of Al'Taieu.
- Rather than attacking an individual when aggroed, they will simply follow the aggroed player for a period of time before moving away.
- Will not attack an individual if spells or job abilities that do not inflict damage are used on it, though if attacked or if a spell or job ability is used that does inflict damage, it will attack back.
- Even though they aren't attacking the player, a Summoner's avatars will still consider it an aggressive act, and will auto-attack.
- At certain periods of time, they will go from a closed mouth position to an open mouth position. At this time, their attack power increases drastically, but their defense decreases by an equal percentage. A large amount of damage inflicted upon it with its mouth open will cause it to close again.
- Temporal Shift: AoE Stun effect.
- Ichor Stream: Frontal cone AoE Water based magic damage with an additioanl Poison effect.
- Sinuate Rush: AoE physical damage.
- Rapid Molt: Self target full debuff removal and Regeneration effect.
- Tail Thrust: Single target physical damage with an additional Paralysis effect.
This page last modified 2008-04-24 15:54:23.