- Multiple spawn points in the northern regions of Al'Taieu.
- When not aggroed, they wander around in the air quite a distance above the surface, and when in this state they cannot be targetted with Wide Scan, in the same manner as mobs like Chigoes and Phuabo types (see Ul'phuabo and Om'phuabo).
- Aggroes to True Sound, and will aggro if anyone runs close to, or directly below them.
- Has a strong auto-regen effect that cannot be dispelled.
- The auto-regen effect is stronger when the Om'yovra is over the water.
- Melee attacks have an additional Paralysis effect.
- Fluorescence: Self target Attack boost effect that wears off on the following melee attack or physical tp move. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Torrential Torment: AoE magic damage with an additional effect of unequipping all gear.
- Vitriolic Barrage: AoE magic damage with an additional Poison effect. Damage is calculated by dividing 1,000 by however many players and/or pets are hit by it. This means that a Vitriolic Barrage that hits ten targets will do a maximum of 100 damage to them.
- Concussive Oscillation: AoE damage with additional Gravity and Knockback effects.
- Primal Drill: AoE physical damage with an additional Bind effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Ion Shower: AoE magical damage with an additional Stun effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Asthenic Fog: AoE Water based DoT with an additional Strength down effect.
- Luminous Drape: AoE Charm effect.
This page last modified 2009-09-10 17:04:05.