|Found at Location:||F - 5|
|Spawned using:||Fomor Codex|
- Notorious Monster
- Not Linking
- Detects by Low HP
- Based on Dark
- Weak against Fire
- Weak against Light
- Strong against Darkness
- Strong against Ice
|Updated: Fri Dec 28 16:26:12 2007|
- Can only be spawned by a Hume with a large amount of Fomor hate. If the player has enough Fomor hate, clicking on the Stale Draft will produce the message, "Your common sense tells you to leave as quickly as possible".
- Can be respawned again fifteen minutes after it was last defeated or despawned. However, in order to do so, Fomor hate must be acquired again, or another Hume with hate must spawn Balor, as Fomor hate is reset for the player that last spawns him.
- Foxfire - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with additional Stun effect.
- Barbed Crescent - Single target physical damage with additional Accuracy down effect.
- Aegis Schism - Single target Defense down effect.
- Netherspikes - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with additional Bind effect.
- Dancing Chains - AoE Drown effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Carnal Nightmare - Aoe TP removal effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Eagle Eye Shot - Strong single target ranged attack. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In Irish mythology, Balor was the king of the demi-god race known as Fomor. He possessed a single eye that was capable of killing anyone that he looked upon, opting to keep it closed unless in battle.
This page last modified 2011-11-10 17:08:15.