- Stagger Method: Weaponskills.
- Black Magic - Capable of casting all spells available to a level 75 Dark Knight
- Aerial Wheel - Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Arm Block - Self target Defense bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Battle Dance - AoE physical damage with an additional Dexterity Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Howl - AoE Attack bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Shoulder Tackle - Single target physical damage with additional Stun and Knockback effects.
- Slam Dunk - Single target physical damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Blood Weapon - During the duration of the effect, melee attacks performed by the Vanguard Neckchopper will recover its HP equal to the amount of damage the attack inflicts.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- A red-exclamation stagger will prevent the Vanguard Neckchopper from using Blood Weapon if it is staggered prior to it being used.
This page last modified 2012-02-06 22:59:05.