- Timed spawn around the area of (G-9)/(G-10) on the first map of Gustav Tunnel.
Bune's Spawn Location
- Respawn timer is roughly 21-24 hours after its last Time of Death.
- Susceptible to Bind, Gravity, Paralysis, Slow, and Stun.
- Radiant Breath: Frontal cone AoE Light based damage with additional Silence and Slow effects.
- Dread Shriek: AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Wind Wall: Self target Evasion boost. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Dispelling Wind: AoE Dispel effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Tail Crush: Single target physical damage with additional Poison effect.
- Fang Rush: Single target three hit physical attack.
- Deadly Drive: Single target physical attack.
- Invincible: Reduces all physical melee and ranged damage inflicted to zero. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
In demonology, Bune is said to be a Great Duke of Hell, commanding thirty legions of demons. He is capable of changing places of the dead in order to make them demons, and was able to make men eloquent, wise, and rich.
He is described as being a dragon with three heads, one being of a dog's, one a man's, and the other a griffon's, though he was also described as having two dragon heads, with the third being a man's.
This page last modified 2010-05-14 03:10:50.