Scitalis's Spawn Location
- Respawn time is roughly one hour after its last ToD.
- Scitalis's physical attacks have an additional Wind based magic damage effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Highly resistant (if not immune) to Sleep and other dark based sleep spells, though light based sleep spells like Lullaby and Repose do have an effect.
- Immune to Wind and Earth based debuffs, and absorbs Wind based magic damage.
- Fang Rush: Strong single target three hit physical damage.
- Radiant Breath: Frontal cone AoE Light based magic damage with additional Silence and Slow effects.
- Tail Crush: Single target physical damage with an additional Poison effect.
- Dread Shriek: AoE Paralysis effect.
- Wind Wall: Self target Evasion boost effect. (Effect can be dispelled).
- Deadly Drive: Single target physical damage.
- Dispelling Wind: AoE Dispel effect.
In Medieval bestiaries, the Scitalis was a serpent-like creature with glittering scales so brilliant that they mesmerized anyone that looked upon it, allowing it to feed upon them without resistance.
This page last modified 2008-09-02 18:26:57.