- Stagger Method: Job Abilities
- Aerial Wheel - Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Arm Block - Self target Defense bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Battle Dance - AoE physical damage with an additional Dexterity Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Howl - AoE Attack bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Shoulder Tackle - Single target physical damage with additional Stun and Knockback effects.
- Slam Dunk - Single target physical damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Hundred Fists - Self target Attack speed boost (Effect cannot be dispelled)
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- A red-exclamation stagger will prevent the Vanguard Grapper from using Hundred Fists if it is staggered prior to it being used.
This page last modified 2012-02-02 22:51:53.