- Respawn time is approximately one hour after its last Time of Death. Time of Death is zone specific, allowing you to go to a different zone and spawn it immediately as long as it is up in that respective zone.
- It is possible that upon defeating Tammuz, the Colorful Abyssite will change into a Grey Abyssite, provided you do not already possess a Grey Abyssite.
- Will immediately despawn if all targets with hate are defeated or leave the area.
- Immune to most all enfeebling magic effects, including Blind, Paralysis, Slow, and Stun.
- Tammuz's physical attacks will always deal critical damage.
- Possesses a high Double Attack rate.
- Petribreath - Frontal cone AoE Petrification effect.
- Rage - Self target Berserk effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Ram Charge - Single target physical damage with an additional Knockback effect.
- Rumble - AoE Evasion down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
In Mesopotamian mythology, Tammuz was the god of fertility said to be the power of all things a shepherd would wish for: healthy lambs to be born, grass to sprout from the desert, and milk to be plentiful from mother animals. He was also said to be the power in grain, and would be said to die each time that grain was milled, only to be reborn again at the beginning of the next growing season.
This page last modified 2011-08-27 15:54:54.