- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis.
Balaur will always use the following breath attacks twice in a row
- Blizzard Breath - Frontal cone AoE Ice based magic damage.
- Chaos Breath - Frontal cone AoE Darkness based magic damage.
- Hurricane Breath - Frontal cone AoE Wind based magic damage with an additional equipment removal effect.
- The equipment piece Balaur removes with Hurricane Breath is random.
- Radiant Breath - Frontal cone AoE Light based magic damage with additional Silence and Paralysis effects.
- Thunder Breath - Frontal cone AoE Thunder based magic damage.
In Romanian folklore, the balaur is a large, dragon-like creature said to have fins, feet, and from three to twelve heads.
This page last modified 2010-07-26 18:51:17.