- Respawn time on the ??? is one minute after Yaguarogui is defeated or despawns.
- Absorbs all forms of damage dealt to it when performing a TP move.
- Will gain an Amnesia aura following the successful completion of the second TP move in the TP move sets it possesses.
- Susceptible to Stun, Slow, and Paralysis. High resistant to all light based spells.
- Claw Cyclone - Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional Dispel effect.
- Crossthrash Frontal cone AoE physical damage with an additional knockback effect.
- Yaguarogui can only and will always use Crossthrash immediately following Claw Cyclone.
- Roar - AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Disorienting Wail AoE Amnesia effect (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Yaguarogui can only and will always use Disorienting Wail immediately following Roar.
- Perfect Dodge - All non-ranged physical attacks performed on Yaguarogui will be evaded for the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Yaguarogui will use Perfect Dodge if damage is dealt to it when he's using the second TP move in each TP move set.
In the mythology of the Chiriguani people of Bolivia, the Yaguarogui was a green tiger responsible for causing eclipses, as it would attempt to eat the sun, but would be forced to spit it out due to it being too hot.
This page last modified 2011-03-22 01:03:34.