icon Federation Slops  

Auction House: Armor - Legs

Federation Slops
[Legs] All Races
DEF:5 MP+6
Submit a Fashion Shot

Submit a correction

Guild Level: Initiate

Made from Windurstian Slops Recipes:

Post Comment
# Apr 08 2005 at 8:21 AM Rating: Decent
404 posts
I managed to synth these on my first try at 61 Clothcraft ^-^
# Nov 12 2004 at 3:41 AM Rating: Decent
69 posts
Why is everything so goddamn expensive on FFXI???
do people actually think we waste a whole real life day to farm for some stupid pants for 40k? All you really need is the levels...if you passed the level 15 you would get the MUCH cheaper lizard armor anyways AND NOT this overpriced legs armor
RE: Overprice
# Dec 02 2004 at 9:20 PM Rating: Decent
Every expensive piece of equipment is expensive for a reason. These are excellent pants for a SMN, giving the best +MP bonus until Seer's Slacks at Lv.29.
# Sep 23 2004 at 4:40 PM Rating: Excellent
387 posts
/cry another 20 levels at least before i can attempt to +1 this synth
RE: ..
# Nov 02 2004 at 2:08 AM Rating: Decent
101 posts
On Bismarck Server these Slops sell for 40.000 Gil at the AH in Lower Jeuno. Honestly, do you consider them being worth the money?
I don't think so...
Please Add Recipe
# May 17 2004 at 2:32 PM Rating: Decent
The recipe for these slops are:

Earth crystal
Linen cloth x1
Linen thread x1
Freeswords slops x1
(Also you need a perfect synth otherwise you'll get the Windurstrian slops.)

A linkshell member with a Clothcraft of 41 was able to sybth these on their first try.
# Mar 16 2004 at 7:47 AM Rating: Good
54 posts
Linen cloth, linen thread, freesword's slops, critical of the Windurstian synth.

Craft level equal to other linen synths.
A WHM From Ifrit...
# Jan 27 2004 at 9:24 AM Rating: Default
These are crafted from the FREESWORD SLOPS. I had a Japanese player do it for me. There is a 70% chance you will get the WINDHURST SLOPS and a 30% chance you will get the FEDERATION SLOPS. He used an earth crystal. That is all the info I could get...
upgrade the rank 2 shiz
# Jan 06 2004 at 4:58 AM Rating: Default
these are made by upgrading the mercenaries slops with some stuff (i dont know maybe ssomeone does)
Post Comment

Free account required to post

You must log in or create an account to post messages.