Deliver the receipt for the prince's cloak to the chateau guards.
Speak with Rosel in Southern San d'Oria in the armor shop.
He will ask you to deliver a reciept to one of the princes in the castle.
After he hands you the Receipt for the Prince, take it to the castle entrance in Northern San d'Oria and speak with the guard named Guilerme. He will ask you the name of the prince you are suppose to deliver the reciept to. Just choose the correct prince and then return to Rosel and receive your reward. But make sure to remember the prince's name, for you get a lower reward for the incorrect prince name.
Categories: Final Fantasy XI | FFXI Quest
This page last modified 2008-05-13 22:14:57.
|Send a correction|
I've always completed this quest at a level where my characters are either wearing bronze gear or the original RSE. Has anyone done this at a later level and gotten a different response? Or will they snub your armour either way?
Edited, Thu Nov 18 23:03:11 2004
The quest randomly selects one of the two. If, like me, and several others that posted here, you forgot which prince you were supposed to deliver the note to, you can return to Rosel in ***Southern San d'Oria*** at position (K-8), and he will remind you which prince the note is going to. Write down or remember the right name and return to the NPC just outside of the main castle entrance to complete the quest.
1. Get the quest from Rosel The Armorer in ***Southern San d'Oria*** at position (K-8)
2. Write down the name of the prince that you need to give the receipt to
3. Deliver the receipt to (in my case and maybe all others) an NPC named "Guilerme" in ***Northern San d'Oria*** at position (I-7)
4. Select the correct Prince when Guilerme asks you which one to deliver the note to.
5. Return to Rosel in ***Southern San d'Oria*** at position (K-8) and collect 200 Gil.
2. The item to deliver is not a book, it is a receipt.
The correct name of the quest is Rosel the Armorer.
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.