Hooknox's plan to steal treasure from the Yagudo vault falls through when her disguise becomes too itchy. Your job is to take the key Hooknox swiped and use it to collect the riches...without being discovered by the Yagudo guards.
- Start the quest by entering the Altar Room in Castle Oztroja which will give you a cut scene with Hooknox. You will be given a choice to start the quest or not. If you decide to not do the quest, you will not be able to start the quest again until the next Conquest Tally.
- Speak to Ponono in the Weaver's Guild in Windurst Woods. She will ask for the following:
- After you trade the above items and gil to Ponono, you will have to wait until the next in-game day to continue. Zone and talk to Ponono again for another cut scene. She will give you a Yagudo Cutting and the recipe for a Yagudo Headgear.
- Using the Yagudo Cutting, craft or have crafted for you a Yagudo Headgear. Neither of these items may be sold or bought on the Auction House.
- Go back to Altar Room with the Yagudo Headgear equipped to start another cut scene in which you will get a Key Item.
- Check the Stone Lid with the Yagudo Headgear still equipped. This will spawn the following mobs:
- Yagudo Avatar is the main notorious monster. You may sleep the others while you fight him.
- After the Yagudo Avatar is beaten, check the Iron Box again for another cut scene.
- Trade your Yagudo Headgear to the Stone Lid for another cut scene and receive Tsoo's Headgear in its place.
- Zone in and out of Altar Room for one last cut scene that will end the quest.
- You will be rewarded with a Gold Beastcoin
- Ponono will sell you additional Yagudo Cuttings for 100,000 gill each.
- The Yagudo Headgear requires the following skills to craft:
- Of the following quests, you may only have one active at a time:
This page last modified 2008-10-09 10:26:40.