There is a creation limit, I think of 45 days have to pass for new players/accounts. Since a lot of the restrictions don't apply to you UNLESS you happen to be legacy for example, check:
1. You have more than 100k on retainers
2. You're apart of a FC and have a Private Room
3. Your chocobo is stabled there
4. You have things up for sale on Market Board.
5. You have mogmail from SE (veteran rewards/collectors items etc.)
6. You're logged out of the game completely.
7. You have stuff on Calamity Salvager (granted you are a legacy player that's just now playing.)
While #1 is never a huge issue, it can prevent it. But as you're assuming a new player altotgether, it's unlikely you'll be affected by the gil caps.