1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

Dynamis LS warningFollow

#27 Sep 15 2008 at 3:41 PM Rating: Default
Tokyorose wrote:
The frustration came not only from them not using the forums, but the fact that the first time a conflict happened, when we were trying to be informative and let them know about the calendar (assuming ignorance over rudeness), we basically got cursed at and told to ***** off. I've heard the same thing was told to WorshipTheFloor.


Well, I can't comment on that one way or another as I know it wasn't me that said that. But, I do know hearsay can be troublesome and I know Lionze and if he did say that then same on him, but sorry I'll need a bit more evidence to support that claim before I believe he said it like that. Especially considering the agenda of people here. Sorry, but I think anyone would feel the same as me when an unproven comment is made against an LS member.

Furthermore, we are fully aware of the calender and why it exists. Nevertheless, it's still broken, sooooo over broken it's not funny.
#28 Sep 15 2008 at 3:42 PM Rating: Default
TurboTom wrote:
No time frame to go to Dynamis?!?! GASP!! If that's the case, you don't go to Dynamis. I fixed the problem for you. What did I win?


A dunce cap, if you honestly think people with brains and lives don't deserve the chance as well. Funny how nobody on FFXI minds people claiming NMs and camps on top of people nearly as much as a dyna zone.

Edited, Sep 15th 2008 6:38pm by Jereth
#29 Sep 15 2008 at 3:46 PM Rating: Default
Bummage wrote:
Oh yeah, because someone lists out a bunch of retarded losers means that they don't have a life? You really are a *special* snowflake, aren't you?


Look at the pot call the tea kettle black. You sir, are no intellectual to not spot the obviousness in your own folly.
#30 Sep 15 2008 at 3:47 PM Rating: Default
PangArt wrote:
lol, Lionze is popular with the boyz, even with that mouth...


And your point? Or, do you think deflection is amusing to those with half a brain?
#31 Sep 15 2008 at 3:52 PM Rating: Default
Tokyorose wrote:
So the 6 years ffxi has been out,and dynamis maybe 4 years do you really think people haven't been complaining to SE about this? Are we just supposed to sit like cavemen until SE decides to fix things for us? We are trying to fix things for ourselves as much as we are capable of, until SE decides to change things. So yeah, SE is to blame, but you are just contributing to the problem.


To this ends I agree, but I don't think that should stop us from also trying to get SE to wake up. But, really, what's the criteria for choosing a site by some (not all that's impossible) LSes out there? What, some other LS said one exist? There's tons of dyna calendar sites on the net, which prey tell is the real one? The answer is: none.

Now, I fully agree there needs to be some coordination. As I'm not the leader of this LS the best I can do is lend a strong suggestion and we sacks vote on it. Nevertheless, something still needs to be done, and I prefer it being civil (generalizing here).
#32 Sep 15 2008 at 4:24 PM Rating: Excellent
*
73 posts
Quote:
I have been in discussion with Lionze to try to get him to at least start posting in the calendar to help reserve runs. I do not want to step on peoples toes. He brought up a vaild point tho. If we started now how do we know that the other linkshells won't purposely try to block us from every run we have available to do that day?


Honestly I thought that would work well, people wouldn't steal their runs due to the fact we have better things to do. We schedule runs we need and this avoids conflict. However, after Lionze's rather aggressive post, I cant be 100% confident that this wouldn't happen. At the same time, how could it hurt to try?
#33 Sep 15 2008 at 4:31 PM Rating: Good
20 posts
Quote:
Honestly I thought that would work well, people wouldn't steal their runs due to the fact we have better things to do. We schedule runs we need and this avoids conflict. However, after Lionze's rather aggressive post, I cant be 100% confident that this wouldn't happen. At the same time, how could it hurt to try?


Yes, I've read Lionze's post as well. I apologize for his rather rude behavior. This isn't a way to solve anything, it just makes things worse. I am willing to try the calendar tho. Or find a way to let you all know where we want to go on the day we have runs planned. I expect retaliation. I'm sadden by it, but it is reality. The sooner we can get past this the sooner the server ragnarok and the world of dynamis can go back to normal.
#34 Sep 15 2008 at 4:52 PM Rating: Decent
*
73 posts
Quote:


Yes, I've read Lionze's post as well. I apologize for his rather rude behavior. This isn't a way to solve anything, it just makes things worse. I am willing to try the calendar tho. Or find a way to let you all know where we want to go on the day we have runs planned. I expect retaliation. I'm sadden by it, but it is reality. The sooner we can get past this the sooner the server ragnarok and the world of dynamis can go back to normal.


Thank you, I'm glad some people have sense. I realize that not everyone in your shell thinks like this, at the same time, if he is making these outward claims, like "I WILL NEVER USE THE AMERICAN CALENDAR" when the majority of your officers seem to be open to the idea, then thats not a good sign of a leader. Hopefully, that post was fueled by anger and wasn't really made with a lot of thought.

Sorry for the rather aggressive posts, I wish I had taken Screenshots of the tells recieved when calmly trying to tell lionze about the calendar. Oh well :/
#35 Sep 15 2008 at 4:55 PM Rating: Decent
Jereth wrote:

On the contrary, I am allowed to get defensive within the realm of maturity.


But you weren't being defensive, you were being offensive. There is a difference between the two, but either way you were expressing yourself with immaturity.

Jereth wrote:

And if not quit as mature as in caliber in which you would define it, it's a safe bet I'm further along the most in this thread who relish in the drama.


It's not about relishing the drama, no one is enjoying this crap. It's about a racist pig leading a dynamis linkshell, and it's pathetic members who support him and his putrid behavior.

Jereth wrote:
I'm fully aware of why the calendar exists. What you do not seem to grasp is nobody has the authority to claim their calender their own.


WTF does it matter who began the calender? Is that the reason your LS refuses to use it? Because someone else thought of it first? That's just another one of your ignorant attempts at justifying your linkshell's inappropriate disrespect of the other members of the Ragnarok community. You're as pathetic as Lionze.

Jereth wrote:
We do not refuse to cooperate totally, so I suggest you keep your assumptions in check.


Um, get your facts straight with your leader, he posted this BS in a whole new unnecessary thread:

Lionze wrote:
im tired of saying im not going under an american calendar, and will repeat it 3000 times till neccessary
#36 Sep 15 2008 at 5:02 PM Rating: Good
20 posts
Quote:
Thank you, I'm glad some people have sense. I realize that not everyone in your shell thinks like this, at the same time, if he is making these outward claims, like "I WILL NEVER USE THE AMERICAN CALENDAR" when the majority of your officers seem to be open to the idea, then thats not a good sign of a leader. Hopefully, that post was fueled by anger and wasn't really made with a lot of thought.

Sorry for the rather aggressive posts, I wish I had taken Screenshots of the tells recieved when calmly trying to tell lionze about the calendar. Oh well :/


I'm pretty sure that was written in anger. I've been talking with him quiet often to help this situation. I'm trying to quell his fears of major retaliation. It doesn't help when he is receiving /tells everyday of threats and insults. I believe he's just not able to keep a calm mind anymore. I am here tho and have a better ability to think clearly even when under stress and anger. Lionze is warming up to the idea and if I have to I will make the posts in the calendar myself to get our foot in the door.
#37 Sep 15 2008 at 5:06 PM Rating: Decent
Jereth wrote:

Well, I can't comment on that one way or another


Yet you do anyway, lol.

Jereth wrote:

But, I do know hearsay can be troublesome and I know Lionze and if he did say that then same on him, but sorry I'll need a bit more evidence to support that claim before I believe he said it like that.


This isn't a court of law and since you don't matter no one needs to provide you with evidence of anything. Several members of several linkshells have stated they were cursed and treated rudely by Lionze and other members of StarsMaker. You can turn a blind eye all you want, but at some point you have to pull your head out and see what is staring you straight in the face. The racist behavior exhibited by Lionze and the members of his linkshell is wrong.

Jereth wrote:

Especially considering the agenda of people here.


What agenda? If you are going to make off the wall remarks like that, back your crap up. If you claim that someone here has an agenda, then you must know what it is...so state it.

Jereth wrote:
Furthermore, we are fully aware of the calender and why it exists. Nevertheless, it's still broken, sooooo over broken it's not funny.


You've stated that the calender is broken, and that it is fundamentally flawed. Again, back your crap up. Explain how it is broken or flawed.

You're exceptionally weak at debate. You throw out points but then fail to follow through with them.
#38 Sep 15 2008 at 5:11 PM Rating: Decent
Jereth wrote:

Look at the pot call the tea kettle black. You sir, are no intellectual to not spot the obviousness in your own folly.


So easy to throw the "pot call the tea kettle black" line, even when you use it out of context. It's a cute little phrase isn't it? So cute that people like you throw it out in a debate where is holds no substance. If you're calling me a hypocrite, which is what the phrase exemplifies, then back it up with how I'm being a hypocrite. Like I said above...you are weak at debate. Throwing out points, but failing to follow up.
#39 Sep 15 2008 at 5:34 PM Rating: Decent
Kysah wrote:

I'm pretty sure that was written in anger.


Yeah, me too. In fact, the only communication Lionze has responded with, on numerous occasions, is in anger. On boards, in tells, etc.

Kysah wrote:

I've been talking with him quiet often to help this situation. I'm trying to quell his fears of major retaliation.


Well, when he acts the way he does there are going to be people angry enough to retaliate against him. Just tell him to be a little more open minded, to get over his hatred of American people, and show his fellow human beings some common courtesy and respect. It's called the golden rule.

Kysah wrote:

It doesn't help when he is receiving /tells everyday of threats and insults.


But doesn't that tell you something? If he is receiving /tells everyday with threats and insults, then clearly he is pissing off a lot of the community. That community is a strong force in itself, and deliberately going against it is rather stupid. Not using the calender just because it was from an American website/shell is not an acceptable reason. I think we are all well aware that SE needs to do something about this Dynamis thing, but until that happens there has to be some sort of organization. Is Lionze just trying to be rebellious for the sake of it? I mean, this behavior he exhibits is rebelling against his peers...his equals. It's not like marching up to an authoritative or governmental agency and protesting for a right.

Kysah wrote:

Lionze is warming up to the idea and if I have to I will make the posts in the calendar myself to get our foot in the door.


Thanks, that is very mature of you. It's good to see someone willing to cooperate and work together as a team. :)
#40 Sep 15 2008 at 5:39 PM Rating: Decent
Jereth wrote:


PangArt wrote:

lol, Lionze is popular with the boyz, even with that mouth...



And your point? Or, do you think deflection is amusing to those with half a brain?


no, my point was that he looks like he'd make a really tight bottom, just so long as he was facing the other way or a bag could be used to cover his face.
#41 Sep 15 2008 at 5:41 PM Rating: Good
EPIC FORUM BATTLEZ!!!!!
#42 Sep 15 2008 at 5:50 PM Rating: Decent
20 posts
Quote:
Thanks, that is very mature of you. It's good to see someone willing to cooperate and work together as a team. :)


Thank you. I've stated in Lionze post that I am american. He knows this. I'm not happy of his thoughts of us, but I know they're not absolute. Hence why I'm up in the rankings of helping lead this ls. I appreciate everyone's positve feed back to my posts. I want you to know that I am sincere and I'm just trying to relay the feelings of my linkshell without the angry language. Even Lionze. He's a good leader, just a bit misguided. Takes me a little bit to understand exactly what he wants at times myself. Reguardless of that fact he's been doing well leading. Everyone listens to him when he gives orders to go in the actual runs. We got all the way to the end of dynamis- Beaucedine but tripped at the finish line. From what I understand that isn't an easy feet. Yes we've had some major wipage, but over all we've done very well.
Now its just a matter of letting everyone else know we're not n00bs looking to steal other peoples time. I don't want this and many other members don't. That's why I'm attempting to "make peace" if you will lol.
#43 Sep 15 2008 at 6:05 PM Rating: Excellent
*
73 posts
Again Kysah thank you for being very understanding and mature, not following the leader just because he's your leader, instead voicing your own opinions and not afraid to speak your mind. Hopefully you guys will come to a decision and when you do, please let us know <3
#44 Sep 15 2008 at 6:12 PM Rating: Excellent
20 posts
Quote:
Again Kysah thank you for being very understanding and mature, not following the leader just because he's your leader, instead voicing your own opinions and not afraid to speak your mind. Hopefully you guys will come to a decision and when you do, please let us know <3


Thank you I shall. ^^ At the moment we're having a scheduling issue because of the diversity of nations in our linkshell. As soon as its resolved and after some more discussion with Lionze I'll make an attempt at the calendar. If I have to do all the scheduling of the runs for our ls in the calendar I will. I have no problems taking care of things as long as everyone is prosperous in their runs.

Edited, Sep 15th 2008 8:08pm by Kysah
#45 Sep 15 2008 at 7:43 PM Rating: Good
27 posts
I debated on if I should waste the time to post or not. In the end, I decided after reading Kysah & Jereth's posts that maybe the effort spent writing this post would not be totally in vain.

Back when Lionze was using Dynamite to cause his havoc on our little Ragnarok EU/NA Dynamis ecosystem, I had the misfortune of making his acquaintance. I tried speaking with him about Dynamite using the calender since he had entered a zone that our Dynamis LS WorshipTheFloor was about to enter.

As many others have said, he initially claimed he did not know about it. Then he simply stated that he did not care about the Calendar and that he could not set times on it because his LS didn't know what times they were going to go to Dynamis. He repeated over and over that his LS just went when they had enough people and to whatever zone they felt like if it was empty.

After myself, and another Senior Officer from WorshipTheFloor failed speaking with him, we wrote him off as someone who was just unwilling to compromise. I hoped in time, that even though we were unable to make headway with him, another Dynamis shell might succeed where we didn't. Later, after having the issue happen again under their new name Starsmakers it became apparent that he did not change his views.

We all know that the Dynamis System as it is now is broken. Square-Enix however in their infinite wisdom have deemed it a moot issue and instead of making the zones instanced like they should have been, they're instead focusing their efforts elsewhere. Square-Enix created a problem, how we answer that problem is what defines us as linkshells. With each passing year, it becomes more apparent that we are to be left to our own devices to keep some semblance of order in the chaos.

The Dynamis Calender for Ragnarok is not solely used by North Americans. The Calendar not only is used currently, but also has been used in the past by EU as well. The Japanese do not use it, but they have their own system and very rarely do they encroach upon our times leaving no reason to use it. Lionze came into this system, and while it's true he is not required by Square Enix to adapt to it, he is required to do so by his fellow peers on Ragnarok. Simply stating that he cannot control when he does the runs, then constantly doing the runs in the same time pattern has gotten old and is a blatant excuse at this point.

I think finally we are all on the same page. Square-Enix broke Dynamis from it's inception, we all agree. Square-Enix does not require you to use the Calendar, we all agree. Linkshells on Ragnarok in the NA/EU time zones who do not use the Calendar are ostracized and ridiculed, we all agree. The solution then is simple. As you stated Kysah, start using the Calendar. Pick a common time that the majority of your members can go. Register on the Calendar forum. Plan Starsmaker's runs for the current month for whatever zone you can get until you reach a point on the Calendar that is empty. If done properly, and done correctly you can schedule your linkshell runs months in advance. This will virtually guarantee that you'll have your first pick of zones.

I just want to say Kysah and Jereth, if you two alone are aware that all this could have been avoided by simply using the Calendar then that is enough. Two Officers against one should be enough of a reason for Lionze to accept the Calendar. If he is worried about retaliation he has no reason to fear it from WorshipTheFloor. Just honor the reservations placed on the Calendar and you will have no reprisals from us for your past transgressions. I cannot speak for Woot, or Onigiri but I am willing to bet that even though there are hard feelings on all sides they are willing to put this to rest.

If Lionze still doesn't see the path he took led him to this current situation for him and his members, Kysah & Jereth you two owe it to yourselves and your fellow members to stage a coup d’état. Your devotion and defense of Lionze is admirable, but there is a point where your solidarity turns into a handicap. You're making excuses for him when he himself should be the one willing to communicate and set things right. Language barrier or not, he has shown by his past actions and current posts that he is probably not the best person suited to be handling a Dynamis LS. I wish you both luck with your future Dynamis runs, and hope you understand and soak in all that myself and others have said to you here on these forums.




Edited, Sep 16th 2008 12:20pm by SoramimiCake
#46 Sep 15 2008 at 11:51 PM Rating: Good
**
383 posts
Hi Bethy D:
____________________________
This is my sig; Enjoy.
FFXIV: Tom Carroll - Excalibur
FC: Sitzkireg (www.sitzkrieg.guildwork.com)
#47 Sep 16 2008 at 1:31 AM Rating: Default
what happens to my mouth? O_o
#48 Sep 16 2008 at 1:38 AM Rating: Default
PangArt wrote:
Jereth wrote:


PangArt wrote:

lol, Lionze is popular with the boyz, even with that mouth...



And your point? Or, do you think deflection is amusing to those with half a brain?


no, my point was that he looks like he'd make a really tight bottom, just so long as he was facing the other way or a bag could be used to cover his face.



My model agency doesnt think my face should be covered with a bag ¬¬
its for those kind of childish acusations why i dont like cooperating with aggressive ppl, because i can be aggressive too
#49 Sep 16 2008 at 1:54 AM Rating: Default
Kysah is right we are not willing to steal anyone´s taken area, actually i check the calendar trying not to direct my ls to a taken one
#50 Sep 16 2008 at 5:49 AM Rating: Default
Bummage wrote:
WTF does it matter who began the calender? Is that the reason your LS refuses to use it? Because someone else thought of it first? That's just another one of your ignorant attempts at justifying your linkshell's inappropriate disrespect of the other members of the Ragnarok community. You're as pathetic as Lionze.


You're still missing the point. It's not question of WHO begun it; it's a question who's to say one site is the right site? Even if we did use the site you claim to use that's no guarantee everyone will use it. And thus, we still have this conflict.

Bummage wrote:
Um, get your facts straight with your leader, he posted this BS in a whole new unnecessary thread:


I'll have to read it the thread before I can comment on it. As of yet I have not read it.
#51 Sep 16 2008 at 6:16 AM Rating: Decent
20 posts
My goodness Bethany that's a mighty post. I appreciate it tho. Jereth and I as well as the other sacks are working hard to do what we can. Dynamis politics is fun huh? Been working in my forums with lots of discussion and making lots of headway. All that's really needed now is some scheduling conflicts to recede so that I have a proper schedule to make. Or if Lionze actually wants to do the calendar instead of me, we still need this figured out.

I am thankful for everyone's positive reactions to my posts and happy people are listening. I believed things could be resolved with proper communication and willingness to listen without getting personal.

I am sorry tho it had to come to very angry remarks made by everyone for it to reach this point. I'm sure some feelings will never go away on either side from what has been said. I am hopeful tho that relations between everyone will get better from here and continue to prosper.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 2 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (2)