The 11th Vana'versary Campaign for FFXI is under way! From March 10th through March 17th, seven simultaneous events to celebrate the game's anniversary will be running! Double experience points for both players and Monstrosity, a special Abyssea event to stock new players up on all the special items they need to get started, increased drop rate on all seals for battlefields, doubling the rate of Skirmish simulacrum item rates, additional Mog Gardens shining stars, and the 9th Repeat Login Campaign are all taking place right now!
Share all your thoughts about the new campaign over on the ZAM forums!
It's the eleventh of March, so everyone knows what that means.
What? Some are unaware that this day serves as a commemoration of all things XI in Vana'diel? Well, it is time to remedy that with a slew of promotions will pull the heartstrings of even the most jaded adventurers!
Monday, March 10, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. (PDT) to Monday, March 17, 2014
* The conclusion of this campaign is scheduled to coincide with the server maintenance for the Tuesday, March 17 version update.
1.) Double experience event
The amount of experience earned by adventurers and their fellows will be doubled!
* This experience gain adjustment will not apply to Abyssea areas.
* This bonus will stack with the effects of Dedication.
* Experience earned by clearing content and using specific items will not be affected.
2.) Double Monstrosity experience event
Experience earned by monipulators will be doubled!
* Monipulators are unable to receive the effects of Dedication. Be advised that possessing a monster while under the effects of Dedication will remove those effects.
3.) Abyssea event
During this event, a blue treasure chest will appear near Horst in Port Jeuno (H-8). Opening it will confer the benefits listed below. Furthermore, players journeying to Abyssea during the event will have their default values for pearlescent, azure, golden, and silvery lights set to 100.
- Eleven types of atma
- One piece of lunar abyssite
- 100,000 cruor
* Those who have received these rewards previously will be unable to do so again.
4.) Increased seal drop rate event
The drop rate for all seals, included the sacred kindred's crests added in the November version update, will be increased based on the number of adventurers in your party-up to a maximum of six!
5.) Double Skirmish simulacra segment drop rate event
The rate at which Skirmish simulacra segments drop from colonization and lair reives will be doubled!
6.) Mog Gardens Event
The number of shining stars earned by entering your Mog Garden will be doubled!
7.) Repeat Login Campaign
We will be holding our fifth Repeat Login Campaign during this period.
- Login points may be accrued until Wednesday, April 2 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT)
- Login points may be exchanged until Tuesday, April 9 at 7:00 a.m. (PDT)
Read on for a list of available items and how to participate in Repeat Login Campaign No. 9