Hmm... advance notice on this would have been nice. Ballista will now feature a special rule as detailed below. Please take a moment to enjoy playing Ballista with a twist! Don't miss out!
(1) The number of Petras that can be scored at once will be set to five. Additionally a time limit will be imposed on Gate Breach status.
(2) The potency of Sleep will be decreased.
(3) The effective radius of Gate Breach status will be increased to 30 yalms on party members.
(4) Damage and accuracy values between characters of different levels will be changed. As of this event, your damage and attack will increase when you attacking a player who is a higher level than yourself.
(5) The maximum number of participants for one team has been increased from 36 to 72.
(6) Participants outside of the nation listed on the match card may join. However a certain amount of time will have to pass before that participant may join
(7) Those adventurers not participating in Ballista will NOT be displayed.
You can confirm this rule by talking to a Pursuivant. Be sure to confirm the entry period as well as allegiance and level restrictions before entering.