- Respawn time on the ??? is approximately one minute after Amarok is defeated or despawns.
- Physical attacks have an additional Poison effect that cannot be dispelled.
- Amarok will periodically use a howling animation during the course of battle, sometimes multiple times in a row. While the effects of this howl animation are uncertain, any attempts to trigger !! weakness during one of these howl animations will have no effect.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, Sleep. Susceptible to Stun and Slow. Susceptible to Paralysis, but builds resistance quickly.
- Addle - Single target magic casting time and recast time increase.
- Below 50% health, Addle's effects are Area of Effect originating from the spell target.
- Fire IV - Single target Fire based magic damage.
- Firaga III - AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Lava Spit: AoE Fire based magic damage (Circle of effect originates from attack target).
- Ululation: AoE Paralysis effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Sulfuric Breath: Single target Fire based magic damage.
- Magma Hoplon: Self target Stoneskin and Blaze Spikes effect (Blaze Spikes effect can be dispelled).
- Amarok will gain a potent Regen effect if the Blaze Spikes effect from Magma Hoplon remains active.
- Scorching Lash: Rear cone AoE physical damage.
- Amarok will only utilize this ability if its primary target is attacking from behind.
In the mythology of the Inuit people, Amarok is said to be a giant wolf that hunts and devours those foolish enough to hunt at night by themselves. Unlike normal wolves which often hunt in packs, Amarok is said to be a solitary hunter.
This page last modified 2011-05-04 16:58:15.