- Any normal party can do this assault (Tank, Healer, DDs)
- If you wish to trio, 2BSTs + RDM works, even 2 RNGs + RDM works
- Will need a sleeper/silencer for potential links (as there will be a few)
- Worms do not aggro, but do link.
- Worms can cast Stonega III, Stone IV, Quake, as well as use the traditional worm techniques (Sandspin, Gastric Bomb, etc)
- As a precaution to any assaults, I recommend you check the time you enter so you can keep track of how much time left. This is in case you miss the check points of how much time is remaining.
- You start off at F/G-8. Buff up here before you head out.
- Head north towards the G-7 section. This is were you'll encounter your 1st worm.
- After this, head down the cliff and you'll encounter your 2nd worm.
- You will notice a fork @H-7. From here head N upstairs.
- When you reach G-6 you will encounter your 3rd, 4th, and 5th worms. You will either:
- Need to be very careful to see if worms will link
- Open the fight by sleeping and/or silencing the other worms
- Kill these worms then head SW towards F/G-7
- You will encounter you're 6th worm here. Do not drop down the hole until you kill this worm
- After the 6th worm, drop down the hole to G-7, go back down the cliff, then head SE.
- Follow the Path S and check E. Before you go to the G-9 section of the map, you will run into your 7th and 8th worms between G/H-8 hallways. Check the far E then head back W.
- Head W then S towards G-9, you will encounter you're 9th worm
- Then head SE to the final room @I-9. This room you will encounter 6 worms. If you have kept track of time and you have about 10min left on the clock, I recommend you rest up to full and take your time on engaging the worms. In the I-9 section you will most likely have 3 worms to the north of you, 3 worms to the south. Patience here is key, because spending 2-3 minutes for the perfect timing is a lot better then waiting 5min for people in a weakened state after getting ripped apart by worms.
- It would be best to have the RDM or who ever is sleeping/silencing do so first, then have the melee engage another worm.
- Once all 6 are defeated in that room, the Rune will appear just north of you @I-8.
This assault is part of the Leujaoam Sanctum assault series. The complete series includes:
This page last modified 2008-06-10 23:27:55.