1
Forum Settings
       
Reply To Thread

The 9,968 Pages ThreadFollow

#8202 Dec 02 2014 at 10:07 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Professor Shock Vlorsutes wrote:
kappachan, Eater of Souls wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Ralrra wrote:
You guys keep talking silly Pokemon, and I'm over here playing Super Smash Bros.

Smiley: oyvey

Said the only silly galka playing that.Smiley: grin


Super Smash Bros is amazing. Pokemon? Bah!


Nonsense! Pokemon is the bestorz!

Szabo and Risu, you two should toss me your FC.




I just picked up Ruby yesterday, so not very far in yet but I like the DexNav

My FC is: 2552 1229 6446
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8203 Dec 03 2014 at 7:06 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:
I just picked up Ruby yesterday, so not very far in yet but I like the DexNav

My FC is: 2552 1229 6446

Such a slacker! 7.8/10 Too much water -IGN and Please Understand (Pokemon Reddit comments in a nutshell)

Also http://i.imgur.com/pqa0MTq.jpg, bet 4Chan enjoyed that shot. Still wondering if its reverse in OR.

FC: 1891 1562 1655
#8204 Dec 03 2014 at 12:48 PM Rating: Excellent
Szabo wrote:
risurisu wrote:
I just picked up Ruby yesterday, so not very far in yet but I like the DexNav

My FC is: 2552 1229 6446

Such a slacker! 7.8/10 Too much water -IGN and Please Understand (Pokemon Reddit comments in a nutshell)

Also http://i.imgur.com/pqa0MTq.jpg, bet 4Chan enjoyed that shot. Still wondering if its reverse in OR.

FC: 1891 1562 1655


Yeah, it is.

FC: 3840 6826 4224
____________________________
Lady Jinte wrote:

Vlorsutes' Negotiation Skill rises 0.2 points
Vlorsutes' Observant Parent Skill rises 0.3 points
Vlorsutes' Argument Diffusing Skill rises 0.1 points

#8205 Dec 11 2014 at 1:12 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
Well I know what other mythic I would do if I was making another.. assuming Rudras won't be ninja-nerfed anytime soon.
#8206 Dec 12 2014 at 9:17 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
Well I know what other mythic I would do if I was making another.. assuming Rudras won't be ninja-nerfed anytime soon.



Rudra's with TA that redonk atm? I guess Giti was correct lol

Got all the legendaries I can atm (minus Cresselia roulette) in OR, gotta wait on GF to nab hers for the ones that require legendaries from both games, then I need to find some people with older ones to trade shinies with.. or play all the old games again (I found most of them in the basement recently, Crystal's battery died though ><)
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8207 Dec 12 2014 at 9:33 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Well I know what other mythic I would do if I was making another.. assuming Rudras won't be ninja-nerfed anytime soon.



Rudra's with TA that redonk atm? I guess Giti was correct lol

Got all the legendaries I can atm (minus Cresselia roulette) in OR, gotta wait on GF to nab hers for the ones that require legendaries from both games, then I need to find some people with older ones to trade shinies with.. or play all the old games again (I found most of them in the basement recently, Crystal's battery died though ><)

Been cracking 24k SA+AC Rudras in dyna and salvage with silly gear but still.

Silly I just pokebanked other legendaries that AS don't have, also dat Hoopa Unbound forme signature move is crazy, Ebgames distribution plox.
#8208 Dec 12 2014 at 9:36 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Well I know what other mythic I would do if I was making another.. assuming Rudras won't be ninja-nerfed anytime soon.



Rudra's with TA that redonk atm? I guess Giti was correct lol

Got all the legendaries I can atm (minus Cresselia roulette) in OR, gotta wait on GF to nab hers for the ones that require legendaries from both games, then I need to find some people with older ones to trade shinies with.. or play all the old games again (I found most of them in the basement recently, Crystal's battery died though ><)

Been cracking 24k SA+AC Rudras in dyna and salvage with silly gear but still.

Silly I just pokebanked other legendaries that AS don't have, also dat Hoopa Unbound forme signature move is crazy, Ebgames distribution plox.


neat, a lot of the new Superior gear looked silly, at least they broke the game elsewhere!

I still haven't transferred from even Black yet, so I'm missing a couple slots, been putting everything on bank then transferring between games for dex lol

has a normal Hoopa even been released yet?
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8209 Dec 12 2014 at 9:48 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Well I know what other mythic I would do if I was making another.. assuming Rudras won't be ninja-nerfed anytime soon.



Rudra's with TA that redonk atm? I guess Giti was correct lol

Got all the legendaries I can atm (minus Cresselia roulette) in OR, gotta wait on GF to nab hers for the ones that require legendaries from both games, then I need to find some people with older ones to trade shinies with.. or play all the old games again (I found most of them in the basement recently, Crystal's battery died though ><)

Been cracking 24k SA+AC Rudras in dyna and salvage with silly gear but still.

Silly I just pokebanked other legendaries that AS don't have, also dat Hoopa Unbound forme signature move is crazy, Ebgames distribution plox.


neat, a lot of the new Superior gear looked silly, at least they broke the game elsewhere!

I still haven't transferred from even Black yet, so I'm missing a couple slots, been putting everything on bank then transferring between games for dex lol

has a normal Hoopa even been released yet?

Shoulds come back. ;

Not yet but there's a Pokemon movie sometime in Summer 2015 with obviously Hoopa in it so Japan will get it first before we see a distribution.
#8210 Dec 16 2014 at 11:00 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Well I just had a "welcome" reminder of why I never bother with the GTS, people are freaking stupid with requests on simple trades

oh well, guess I need to dust off HGSS and I may be able to finish my National DEX, if not close to finish anyways.. gives me something to do while I'm trapped at GF's parents place for Xmas
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8211 Dec 16 2014 at 12:02 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:
Well I just had a "welcome" reminder of why I never bother with the GTS, people are freaking stupid with requests on simple trades

oh well, guess I need to dust off HGSS and I may be able to finish my National DEX, if not close to finish anyways.. gives me something to do while I'm trapped at GF's parents place for Xmas

Or sometimes silly just got a Palkia for a lvl 99 zubat with brave bird.

Very close to finishing Koga, just need roughly 35k nyzul tokens after I dual box 3 nyzul runs tmr. Could of gotten more than 6k one run but someone wanted to exit before the 10minute warning..
#8212 Dec 16 2014 at 12:14 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
risurisu wrote:
Well I just had a "welcome" reminder of why I never bother with the GTS, people are freaking stupid with requests on simple trades

oh well, guess I need to dust off HGSS and I may be able to finish my National DEX, if not close to finish anyways.. gives me something to do while I'm trapped at GF's parents place for Xmas

Or sometimes silly just got a Palkia for a lvl 99 zubat with brave bird.

Very close to finishing Koga, just need roughly 35k nyzul tokens after I dual box 3 nyzul runs tmr. Could of gotten more than 6k one run but someone wanted to exit before the 10minute warning..


damn I need to find more of those ones lol, I was looking for a Meowth and everyone wants Mew and Darkrai


before the.. wha... that's "special"


edit: WOOT! Crescent Isle spawned and I got Cresselia!

Edited, Dec 16th 2014 2:16pm by risurisu
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8213 Dec 18 2014 at 11:39 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,153 posts
This is slowly turning into the 9,968 Pages of Pokemon thread, and I'm just sitting over here playing Tomodachi Life & Super Smash Bros. for 3DS. Smiley: nod
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#8214 Dec 18 2014 at 11:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
Pokemon > Smash Bros, consensus says 3 to 2!
#8215 Dec 19 2014 at 8:45 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
For Mos, bg translated interview:
Quote:

Famitsu: Currently Samurai is a very popular melee fighter and Ranger a ranged attacker. What do you think you can do to help other jobs catch up?
Taniguchi: We think what happened with Ranger is to be expected. We have no intention of adjusting Decoy Shot or Annihilator. We think the problem with Samurai was the skillchain adjustment we did. We are thinking of an adjustment so that skillchains do more damage if you wait longer between each one. As for magic attackers, we feel that simply increasing the damage of magic will result in an endless adjustment of physical and magical damage in turn, so we want to center adjustments around magic bursts.

No anni nerf, and no more 5 step sc'ing sam Smiley: oyvey just as I was about to finish Koga next week oh well..
#8216 Dec 19 2014 at 10:57 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
For Mos, bg translated interview:
Quote:

Famitsu: Currently Samurai is a very popular melee fighter and Ranger a ranged attacker. What do you think you can do to help other jobs catch up?
Taniguchi: We think what happened with Ranger is to be expected. We have no intention of adjusting Decoy Shot or Annihilator. We think the problem with Samurai was the skillchain adjustment we did. We are thinking of an adjustment so that skillchains do more damage if you wait longer between each one. As for magic attackers, we feel that simply increasing the damage of magic will result in an endless adjustment of physical and magical damage in turn, so we want to center adjustments around magic bursts.

No anni nerf, and no more 5 step sc'ing sam Smiley: oyvey just as I was about to finish Koga next week oh well..



Was an anni nerf really expected though? RNG had been forgotten for years until they buffed it, and if touched would probably go back to very niche fights

the 5 step sc will still be good, the way that sounds is they want to reward longer delay.. but that will never fly on anything major, unless the fight REQUIRES skillchaining, you will always get more dmg done if you WS as soon as available (unless the bonus is like +10k!) and that's all people know, spam spam spam!

Ral should join in the pokemon club too! I'm up to 671 seperate pokemon now, so it's getting close to needing to replay/find my older games

oh, I managed to get a Meowth off of GTS for something silly and then went to a random mirage point and found Persians.. guess I should have checked Serebii for info on the evolution being available in game, oh well and speaking GTS, I tried nabbing a shiny Feebas/Milotic for my GF with one of my spar Celebi (they requested) then realised requesting Celebi is being a troll D: (only third time using GTS)


edit: OH GOD NET HICCUP mods please delete multi post ><


Edited, Dec 19th 2014 11:59am by risurisu
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8220 Dec 19 2014 at 11:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
You've been naughty galka, anyway I nuked them.

risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
For Mos, bg translated interview:
Quote:

Famitsu: Currently Samurai is a very popular melee fighter and Ranger a ranged attacker. What do you think you can do to help other jobs catch up?
Taniguchi: We think what happened with Ranger is to be expected. We have no intention of adjusting Decoy Shot or Annihilator. We think the problem with Samurai was the skillchain adjustment we did. We are thinking of an adjustment so that skillchains do more damage if you wait longer between each one. As for magic attackers, we feel that simply increasing the damage of magic will result in an endless adjustment of physical and magical damage in turn, so we want to center adjustments around magic bursts.

No anni nerf, and no more 5 step sc'ing sam Smiley: oyvey just as I was about to finish Koga next week oh well..



Was an anni nerf really expected though? RNG had been forgotten for years until they buffed it, and if touched would probably go back to very niche fights

the 5 step sc will still be good, the way that sounds is they want to reward longer delay.. but that will never fly on anything major, unless the fight REQUIRES skillchaining, you will always get more dmg done if you WS as soon as available (unless the bonus is like +10k!) and that's all people know, spam spam spam!

Ral should join in the pokemon club too! I'm up to 671 seperate pokemon now, so it's getting close to needing to replay/find my older games

oh, I managed to get a Meowth off of GTS for something silly and then went to a random mirage point and found Persians.. guess I should have checked Serebii for info on the evolution being available in game, oh well and speaking GTS, I tried nabbing a shiny Feebas/Milotic for my GF with one of my spar Celebi (they requested) then realised requesting Celebi is being a troll D: (only third time using GTS)


edit: OH GOD NET HICCUP mods please delete multi post ><

Considering most high tier "strategy" is throw anni rngs at things with pld, brd, whm, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if Japan called for a nerf to decoy shot or anni like they did with twilight scythe. Still kinda of sad that it became the bandwagon now, saw many terribad rngs who don't gearswap at all even for ws or barrage

It depends on how its implemented, how it sounds now will hurt current thf rudra burns now too since Rudras + Rudras = darkness, which due to testing best time to ws with moonshade is above 150% at least unstacked with sa/ta.

Silly bet I can nabs most shinies now that I cans clone legendaries.

Tried silly random augmented cape bag and got:
Screenshot

Guess its a sign should go back to being a silly rdm.

Edited, Dec 19th 2014 12:50pm by Szabo
#8221 Dec 19 2014 at 12:01 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
You've been naughty galka, anyway I nuked them.


ty, been downloading some random old anime to take with me to watch while I'm away, guess bandwidth throttled as I tried to submit

Szabo wrote:
Considering most high tier "strategy" is throw anni rngs at things with pld, brd, whm, it wouldn't be much of a surprise if Japan called for a nerf to decoy shot or anni like they did with twilight scythe. Still kinda of sad that it became the bandwagon now, saw many terribad rngs who don't gearswap at all even for ws or barrage

It depends on how its implemented, how it sounds now will hurt current thf rudra burns now too since Rudras + Rudras = darkness, which due to testing best time to ws with moonshade is above 150% at least unstacked with sa/ta.

Silly bet I can nabs most shinies now that I cans clone legendaries.

Tried silly random augmented cape bag and got:

Guess its a sign should go back to being a silly rdm.


I never said it was a good strategy to give idiots good toys (insert this is why we can't have nice things!) not gearswapping at this point of the game is just depressing, I understand some pieces are good all around but jesus christ, if you want one gear set go play WoW (also, no +barrage on Anni defeats 50% of the reason for having it..)

shoulds nab me the ones I need to finish dex so I can get shiny charm in both games lol, only a few I'm gonna have trouble getting.. might try my r4 and see if transferred pokes make the authenticator check (since I would use AR for the key items to access special ones not just spawn them)

is RDM even used anymore after that GEO buff? they were sparse before but now I don't see them being very important.. heck even SMN has haste 2 now lol

Edited, Dec 19th 2014 1:03pm by risurisu
#8222 Dec 19 2014 at 12:38 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:

I never said it was a good strategy to give idiots good toys (insert this is why we can't have nice things!) not gearswapping at this point of the game is just depressing, I understand some pieces are good all around but jesus christ, if you want one gear set go play WoW (also, no +barrage on Anni defeats 50% of the reason for having it..)

shoulds nab me the ones I need to finish dex so I can get shiny charm in both games lol, only a few I'm gonna have trouble getting.. might try my r4 and see if transferred pokes make the authenticator check (since I would use AR for the key items to access special ones not just spawn them)

is RDM even used anymore after that GEO buff? they were sparse before but now I don't see them being very important.. heck even SMN has haste 2 now lol

Cheater.

For the most part GEO replaces RDM but still see a few shouts for RDM, thinking of spending 500m on geo mythic after I'm done gearing Sam with koga.
#8223 Dec 19 2014 at 2:21 PM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
*
167 posts
Szabo wrote:
Cheater.

For the most part GEO replaces RDM but still see a few shouts for RDM, thinking of spending 500m on geo mythic after I'm done gearing Sam with koga.


pot; kettle

everything so far is 100% legit, and I would only cheat the event items to access legendaries not spawn them

idk what I would do if I came back, been feeling like playing something again but idk if/what/when I will so for now I gotta catch 'em all

inb4 you nab GEO mythic and gets nerfed next day
____________________________
FFXI: Mosquiton (Garuda/Lakshmi)
FFXIV: Risu Risu
WOW: Risurisu (Turalyon/Mug'thol)
#8224 Dec 19 2014 at 2:40 PM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
risurisu wrote:
Szabo wrote:
Cheater.

For the most part GEO replaces RDM but still see a few shouts for RDM, thinking of spending 500m on geo mythic after I'm done gearing Sam with koga.


pot; kettle

everything so far is 100% legit, and I would only cheat the event items to access legendaries not spawn them

idk what I would do if I came back, been feeling like playing something again but idk if/what/when I will so for now I gotta catch 'em all

inb4 you nab GEO mythic and gets nerfed next day

Can't see idris being nerfed ever, but not looking forward to 4+ months more of nonstop dyna/salvage farming

Bet didn't watch last episode of Korra..
#8225 Dec 22 2014 at 2:08 AM Rating: Excellent
Avatar
****
4,153 posts
risurisu wrote:

Ral should join in the pokemon club too! I'm up to 671 seperate pokemon now, so it's getting close to needing to replay/find my older games

Not into Pokemon enough to justify my buying a game, but I've got a couple of friends who would probably be interested. Let me know what you need, and I'll ask them next time I see them.

Not sure if I'll be online the next couple days due to work stuffs, so let me just say Merry Christmas, Happy Starlight, and all that jazz.
____________________________
FFXI-Garuda 2003-2009; Lakshmi 2011-8/20/13 (retired)
FFXIV: ARR - Ghost Bear, Balmung server
#8226 Dec 22 2014 at 6:35 AM Rating: Excellent
Darqflame's Peon
ZAM Administrator
****
6,096 posts
Late since I don't actively follow ffxiv stuff:
New 14 race looks very ugly at least the males does, bet Mos would use fantasia just to be like that woman npc yugiri.
Astrologian sounds silly, should of been a chemist, would be very happy with machinist.

Ralrra wrote:

Not sure if I'll be online the next couple days due to work stuffs, so let me just say Merry Christmas, Happy Starlight, and all that jazz.

Silly Canada and their Boxing day after our Christmas.
Reply To Thread

Colors Smileys Quote OriginalQuote Checked Help

 

Recent Visitors: 11 All times are in CST
Anonymous Guests (11)