Sobane has heard some disturbing news from her husband, the head royal chef. She wishes to make a request concerning that tale, but first requires you to bring a "cathedral tapestry" to prove your integrity.
- Talk to Sobane in Southern San d'Oria. She'll have a quest for you she wants kept secret... and to prove you'll keep your lips shut she'll want a cathedral tapestry.
- Get a cathedral tapestry off of Orcish Fighters in Yughott Grotto or Fort Ghelsba.
- Speak to Sobane.
- Head to Selbina, where you will find that the person you are looking for is nowhere to be found. Talk to the mayor, and he'll have no idea what you're talking about (liar). He will mention something about a diary he found, and that some key pages are missing... perhaps his lips will loosen if you help him find them.
- Travel to Ordelle's Caves and hunt for an Ordelle Chest Key. Once you find a key, look for a Treasure Chest and open it. (Only people who have this quest flagged will receive some Torn-Out Pages. Thieves can open the chest and receive the key item using Thief's Tools or Living Key.
- Return to Selbina and talk to the mayor again. He'll reveal some information to you which Sobane should find interesting.
- Return to Sobane to complete this quest and to receive your reward.
This page last modified 2008-05-17 10:23:41.
The easiest way to raise San d'Orian fame that I know of is to buy Millioncorn from the guy in the parade grounds in Northern San d'Oria and then use them for a quest in Selbina (Only the Best?-it's the guy standing next to two sheep). Just buy as much as you can hold, then run them down to Selbina and trade them all in, 3 at a time. It is far cheaper than rabbit hides, and there is no farming involved. Just to note though, San d'Oria needs to be in control of the Aragoneau region for him to have millioncorn in stock. There may be other places to get it, but I'm not sure on that.
Edited, Sun Jun 11 20:54:29 2006
is there an entrance to ordells cave through the plataeu?...or do you have to go through the forest or something
EDIT: Well I found out what I was doing wrong. I found the holes you have to drop through and now it all makes sense! The lesson, as always, I'm an idiot.
Hope my stupidity helps someone!!
Edited, Tue Jan 3 13:48:27 2006
its the mini RSE hunt i hate...
(It took me 2 hours because it was the first time I had been there and the map is dicontinuous and I had to dot-the-dot! ^^)
Someone opened the chest while I was looking around and the chest reppeared in the same place (S.W. of waterfall chamber)
BUT IF YOU DO THEN Y IN HEL DID I GET THE TEPSTRY
I DONT HAVE IT INSTELLLD SO DID SOM THINKING
IF YOU HAVE THE MAYERS CALY QUST ACTIV YOU WONT BE ALBE TO ACTIVATE THSO QUST
as it seems you all say you need CoP installed; but, if you do, then why in hell did i get the tapestry. I don't have it installed. So i did some thinking... if you have the Mayor's Clay Quest active, then you won't be able to activate this one.
jebus what n00b
it's actually funny. It does make it hard to read tho.
I have an idea... just buy COP. I think they lowered the price even.
OMG, I thought Sobane was a guy. /slap <me>
Edited, Sun Aug 28 23:41:37 2005
I have found that certain items that are CoP only do drop for people who do not have CoP, but they may not be able to be used. Like the Tapestry, sure, you can get it, but you won't be able to get the quest anyway.
Also, Carpenters' Landing and Tavnazia are mentioned in the story line, and CoP is needed for those places to... exist.
Edited, Sat Aug 6 16:48:23 2005
Edited, Sun May 7 06:57:00 2006
Edited, Mon May 16 14:55:02 2005
Free account required to postYou must log in or create an account to post messages.