- Respawn time on the ??? is approximately one minute after Shaula has been defeated or despawns.
- Immune to Bind, Gravity, and Sleep. Susceptible to Stun, Slow, Blind, and Paralysis.
- Stasis: Single target physical damage with additional Paralysis and Enmity reset effects.
- Wild Rage: AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob)
- Shaula will possess a Blind aura following Wild Rage that cannot be dispelled.
- Earth Pounder: AoE Earth based magic damage with an additional Dexterity down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Mandible Bite: Single target physical damage.
- Death Scissors: Strong single target physical damage.
- Poison Sting: Single target physical damage with additional Poison effect.
- Sharp Spike: Self target Attack boost. (Effect can be dispelled)
- Numbing Breath: Frontal cone AoE magic damage with additional Paralysis effect.
- Cold Breath: Frontal cone AoE Ice magic damage with additional Bind effect.
Lambda Scorpii (λ Sco, λ Scorpii) is the second brightest star system in the constellation Scorpius, and one of the brightest stars in the nighttime sky. It has the Bayer designation λ despite being the second brightest in its constellation. It has the traditional name Shaula, which comes from the Arabic al-šawlā´ meaning the raised tail, as it is found in the tail of the scorpion (Scorpius).
This page last modified 2011-05-04 16:32:34.