|Found in:||The Shrouded Maw|
- Notorious Monster
- Detects by Sight
- Detects by Sound
- Detects by Magic
|Involved in Quests:|
|Updated: Sun May 3 07:15:51 2009|
- When initially aggroed, Diabolos will draw in everyone in the party of the player that aggroed him.
- At random intervals during the course of the fight, certain tiles on the battlefield floor will drop down and disappear. Any player on one of those tiles at the time it falls will drop down and be attacked by the Diremite type mobs beneath the floor.
- Drain - Single target HP absorption effect.
- Aspir - Single target MP absorption effect.
- Sleep II - Single target Sleep effect.
- Sleepga - AoE Sleep effect (Circle of effect originates from spell target).
- Bio II - Single target Darkness based DoT with additional Attack down effect.
- Blind - Single target Accuracy down effect.
- Camisado - Single target physical attack with an additional Knockback effect.
- Somnolence - Single target Darkness based magic damage with an additional Weight effect.
- Ultimate Terror - AoE Attribute Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- The weakness to the target individuals will slowly decrease over time.
- Noctoshield - Self target Phalanx effect (Effect can be dispelled).
- Nightmare - AoE Sleep and Bio effects (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- The DoT damage from the Bio effect will not wake you up from the Sleep effect.
- Dream Shroud - Self target Magic Attack Boost and Magic Defense Boost (Effects can be dispelled).
- The Diabolos from Darkness Named is incapable of performing Dream Shroud.
- Nether Blast - Single target Darkness based magic attack.
- The Diabolos from Darkness Named is incapable of performing Nether Blast.
- Ruinous Omen - AoE Darkness based magic damage. Damage is equal to a random percentage of the HP of the targets. Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- Diabolos will perform this once his HP drops to roughly 50%.
- The Diabolos from Darkness Named is incapable of performing Ruinous Omen.
This page last modified 2009-05-03 00:21:13.