- Respawn time on the ??? is approximately one minute after Nidhogg is defeated or despawns.
- If continually engaged for sixty minutes after being claimed, Nidhogg will "rage", resulting in significantly increased attack power.
- Grants title: Nidhogg Slayer
- Absolute Terror: Single target Terror effect.
- Dragon Breath: Frontal cone AoE Fire based magic damage.
- As with all breath attacks, damage is most potent when standing directly in front of Nidhogg. Standing on either of its front feet will mitigate most, if not all, damage from Dragon Breath.
- Horrid Roar: Single target Dispel effect.
- Will remove all status boosts on the target.
- Hurricane Wing: AoE magical damage with an additional Blind effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Spike Flail: Massive AoE physical damage (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Nidhogg will only utilize this ability if its primary target is attacking from behind
- Unknown: Self target Attack and Defense boost (Effect cannot be dispelled).
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation. Additionally, Nidhogg will hold its wings up in the air during the duration of the effect.
- Nidhogg will use this periodically, with the duration lasting roughly 30 seconds to 1 minute. There is no message in the chat log for when Nidhogg performs this action
Note: All AoE abilities will hit -everyone- in range, regardless if they are in the alliance or not.
Nidhogg (originally spelled Nidhoggr) was a dragon which, throughout the ages, gnawled on one of the three roots of the World Tree Yggdrasill. While gnawing at the root, he would insult the giant eagle that sat utop Yggdrasill through a squirrel named Ratatoskr, who would run messages between the two creatures daily.
It is said that Nidhogg would herald the beginning of the Ragnarok by finally managing to break through the root he chewed upon for millenia, and torment the bodies of the dead during the epic battle.
This page last modified 2011-06-03 18:04:58.