- Black Magic - Able to cast all spells available to a level 75 Black Mage
- Aerial Wheel - Single target physical damage with an additional Stun effect.
- Arm Block - Self target Defense bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Battle Dance - AoE physical damage with an additional Dexterity Down effect (Circle of effect originates from mob).
- Howl - AoE Attack bonus (Effect can be dispelled).
- Shoulder Tackle - Single target physical damage with additional Stun and Knockback effects.
- Slam Dunk - Single target physical damage with an additional Bind effect.
- Manafont - Reduces the MP cost of all spells cast to zero during the duration of the effect. Spell casts cannot be interrupted by melee attacks during the duration of the effect.
- Denoted by the characteristic mob two-hour animation.
- A red-exclamation stagger will prevent the Vanguard Mesmerizer from using Manafont if it is staggered prior to it being used.
This page last modified 2012-02-06 17:39:32.