Refresh is a beneficial status effect that regenerates a character's magic points until it wears off or is removed.
(see also Evoker's Roll, Mage's Ballad, Sublimation)
- This effect can be dispelled.
- This effect can be removed manually.
- Refresh spell gained from the Red Mage cast or food items can be manually removed (those that give the status icon pictured above).
- Sublimation will both overwrite and block Refresh-status, be it from the RDM spell, enchanted items or food. However, it will NOT block Refresh from different sources such as songs or rolls.
- Allied Mantelet - Aura effect (3 MP/tick to allies)
- Confederate Mantelet - Aura effect (3 MP/tick to Beastmen)
This page last modified 2009-05-18 16:52:26.