Slow is a harmful status effect that increases the target's weapon delay and spell recast timers until it wears off or is removed.
- Slow is a percentage increase in weapon delay and magic recast time. (50% Slow = 1.5x increase in delay, 100% Slow = 2x increase)
- Slow does not affect casting time, or Job Ability cooldown timers.
- Slow does not increase TP/hit despite increasing weapon delay, it lowers TP gained over time as a result.
- Being weakened automatically inflicts the character with 100% Slow, doubling weapon delay and recast timers.
- Blood Pact - Slowga, Rock Throw, Megalith Throw
- Blue Magic - Bad Breath, Filamented Hold, Radiant Breath, Sprout Smack
- Ninjutsu - Hojo: Ichi, Hojo: Ni
- Songs - Battlefield Elegy, Carnage Elegy, Massacre Elegy
- White Magic - Slow, Slow II, Slowga
This page last modified 2009-04-26 22:02:28.